Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official "Worst playcalling in NFL history" thread (MEGA merged)

E-Dog Night

Joe Gibbs just said in his news conference that he called the runnings plays....QUOTE]

o.k. who called the other plays??? Whos offense is THIS!????

This too many cooks in the kitchen is OLD OVER AND DONE.... SICK OF IT.

FIX THIS CRAP.

And williams..... IF YOU PLAY THAT PUCCY CRAP WHEN WE ARE AHEAD AGAIN I WILL BEAT YOU MYSELF

We've got BURNED by that for 3 years straight now.

I'm f******* pissed off. 3 tries at the 1 yard line and nothing. Who the f*** keep calling the run to that left side. QB sneak or give it to Seller and pound it in. Very f**** disappointed. I had a bad feeling about this game before kickoff. The 'Skins will give it up every time they are favor to win and this is the freaking Giants, we suppose to dominate. Look at what Green Bay did to them last week. It's going to be a longgggg bye week.

JC show alot of poise on that last drive to get us to the 1 yard line. Beside that, the 2nd half was a bunch of craps. Run the damn ball, play Redskins football, when we are leading.

All the easy games coming up all of a sudden just got harder for us...Green Bay is one of them.

No matter what...GO 'SKINS!!!!!!!

You can't blame anyone in particular. You have to blame the team. The defense let the Gnats out of the gates at the 2nd half and couldn't get off the field in the 2nd half. The offense didn't move (despite the playcalling) and we committed 2 penalties for 15 yards in the final 2 minutes. Yes there was bad playcalling but saying a football god should step down is ludicrous.

This sharing the load crap is getting to me. If Portis is in at the end of the game we go into overtime with a new ball game. Betts runs soft in the redzone and I've have seen this numerous times. Gibbs needs to realize the truth.... Portis and Betts are not the same caliber. STOP BELIEVING THAT. It seems like Betts gets the entire second series of each game which is garbage. He aint that good. The coaches shouldn't let the players decided who plays, they should sub the running backs as they see fit.

they teach me a lesson. Ok I'm not giving up on the season, but I need to vent a little. I was worried about this game because it seems like every time the Redskins "should" beat the Giants, they don't. When the Giants are down and out, they ALWAYS play their best against the Redskins. But this time the Redskins were up 17-3 at half. Wow I thought - maybe this is our year! I went shopping with my wife as I had promised her (unaware the game was going to be shown here) and I couldn't wait to get home and catch the end of another Redskins win. My heart sank when I saw the score, and I was again reminded that I am meant to suffer. Forgive me for thinking of a 4-0 start with the Lions coming up next.

How many Joe Gibbs teams of the past blew 14 point halftime leads at home?

The best part is we get to think about this for 2 weeks!

Sad but true. I so wanted to see our Skins 3-0 at the break. This was a stupid loss.

Whenever the skins have the ball with little time and little or no timeouts everything seems to be not organized. If you watch the Eagles last week against us they were just moving the ball and not looking confused at all.

We need to do better with the 2 minute drill. We lost a play because of JC trying to stop the clock when we had plenty of time. Then we try and rush the last play when we had more time to get focuses. It seems we rushed that last play which is why the runner tripped.

This game could have been a different story if we are more concise and understand the 2 minute drill better.

Archived