Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official "Worst playcalling in NFL history" thread (MEGA merged)

E-Dog Night

That's all I heard today from every single Cowboy fan at my job, about how we didnt put that game away. Then one of the main people I'm cool with, he didnt even let me step one foot into my job's door, before he jumped on the Redskins.

On a side note, it's the weirdest thing to have friends at the job named Emmitt and Irvin and they're Redskin fans.

I feel ya bro, trust me.. were all here for you

I would have loved some more shots down the field too. I would have loved to see some shotgun with Moss, ARE, and fkn BRANDON LLOYD. At least james thrash or something. put some more threats on out the field. Get the D scared, with their pathetic Defense, they cant cover all of our talent if their lives depended on it.

And Im really gettin tired of the B.Lloyd BS. We need to start playing him. Especially when we're losing and need to complete passes. ARE is great, but some passes i saw yesterady were much more suited for a taller, bigger reciever (B.lloyd)

im 42 years old, have been a redskin all my life and ive never, ever seen a second half like i witnessed yesterday!!!!! what in the hell happened???? was joe watching the race???? did he forget that you could pass on first and second down???? ****!!!!! that was pathetic!!!!! i went ****in crazy watching the end of that excuse for a game, anyway, where in the **** was clinton portis on their last drive???? im tellin ya, i grew up lovin the skins, always will, but damn it, you cant set on a ****ing lead in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUVE GOT TO PUT THESE ****ERS AWAY DUMBASSES!!!!! take some shots downfield you chicken**** *******s!!!!! im tired of wanting to kill somebody on mondays!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn dude. Talk about a delayed reaction.

Are you watching the game from the Moon or something?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived