Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Network TV?? Does anyone still watch it?

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I was talking to a co-worker this morning about TV. After a five minute conversation I realized...I don't watch network TV anymore. I think it happened sometime last year. I watched some of the cable series (Soprano's) but can't remember a network show I have watched in long time.

So, do you still watch Network TV? ...and by Network I mean CBS, ABC, NBC, or Fox.

A little - for sports on the HD channels;

I watched the Office too a few months ago.

I'll turn on Fox for Simpsons if I'm in front of the TV at that time.

I've watched Letterman for a few minutes if he has a guest that interests me.

Yea I still watch it, but I'm kind of a TV junkie.

I watch;

House

The Unit

Jericho

NCIS

Numbers

Heroes

And a smattering of the reality stuff

Hmmm now that I listed it most of the stuff that I do watch is from non network channels though. My favorite is on Showtime. Dexter is da bomb.

lost, prision break, sports, reruns.

I personally don't think it is much different than the boring cable channels like USA, TBS, TNT. I get 20 local channels here in KC, and I have FTA tv so i'm about to dump cable. With FTA I get 3 fox channels which I get most of the NFL games I want to watch. I'll probably just buy espn's channel to add to my fta for like $3 a month, and I'll be set.

Plus even the cable channels are showing their shows on the net now. So why buy what I don't need?

Down with the man!

I'm the opposite. I only watch network TV. I watch Two and a half men, House, the CSIs, Lost, occasionally Law and Order and of course the NFL games. Other than that I don't watch TV.

Now with high def, I've been watching some shows on the high def channels, but once the new season starts I probably only watch the handful of shows on the networks.

If it wasn't for Disney and Nick, I could easily get rid of cable and not miss it.

Yea I still watch it, but I'm kind of a TV junkie.

I watch;

House

The Unit

Jericho

NCIS

Numbers

Heroes

And a smattering of the reality stuff

Hmmm now that I listed it most of the stuff that I do watch is from non network channels though. My favorite is on Showtime. Dexter is da bomb.

nice list there HOF...Im on with most of those except Numbers and NCIS....

House is my favorite show on TV right now bar far.:logo:

The only shows still worth watching on network T.V. are:

SCRUBS!!! (For awhile it was the 2nd best show while Arrested Development was on, but now it is #1, season 6 was no good but season 7 i predict will be in the top 10 seasons of television in history)

Criminal Minds (I love it because its a different look of these cop procedural thingies and its the first of its kind, also I'm really into the psychology of people and why people do things)

Burn Notice (USA)(I like this show so far as the actor Donovan is really good for the part and for the most part the story is engaging and fast moving)

Law and Order SVU: I don't watch it on NBC but i always watch the reruns on USA and therefore its still like watching a network show.

Used to watch Office but it has become repetitive and has ceased to be funny as many of the jokes have been done before in seasons one and two, two was great television.

Other than there is nothing I watch because everything is worthless.

Also, HOUSE is a terrible show because ALL it does is take ONE character from Scrubs (Dr.Cox) and made it a show, fox has now originality. The same goes for Grey's Anatomy with which they just stole the idea of Scrubs and ER and made it a sappy drama to attract all the dumb teenage girls who fall for this stuff.

Archived