Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Network TV?? Does anyone still watch it?

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've never laughed during scrubs ever.

On network TV I watch Sports, 24, & the simpsons. That's about it.....

Then you don't get it which is fine or its not your type of comedy either way it is one of the best comedy shows in history even if you don't believe it.

Thank god I'm not the only one!! :laugh: Could that show be less funny?

I watch LOST, The Office, My Name is Earl (when I remember), and the Skins - and that's about it.

The same thing you said about scrubs could be said about Earl. I personally don't think Earl is funny at all, although i really really like Jason Lee. It's a matter of opinion. The office sucked hard last season, the same repetitive jokes over and over hopefully it can be restored to season 2s brilliance in season 4.

Yep...I still watch network TV. I watch the CSI's(all 3), the Ghost Whisperer(good show), 2.5 Men(funny sho!), ER(sometimes), and I like The Unit. Also Medium isn't too bad and Crossing Jordan. I hate reality TV...don't watch much at all especially network reality shows

I've never laughed during scrubs ever.

Then you obviously have no soul.......

just kidding. obviously i watch scrubs, also 24, lost, and heroes. However, with tivo I have found myself missing episodes for weeks at a time and watching them all at once when I am bored. I don't have any real desire to watch the shows immediately anymore. Honestly, the only show I make a point to watch on a daily basis is PTI (when its actually tony and wilbon, although lebatard sp? doesn't get enough credit, SOMETIMES he is funny) and Colbert Report. (and I usually watch both of those one after the other on Tivo as well.)

Yea tivo is gonna destroy neilsen ratings in a few years, somehow they are gonna have to find a way to chart the total people who are recording and watching the shows at the same time. Cause Scrubs is my absolute favorite tv show but i usually do other things and then watch it when i want to with my dvr.

So, do you still watch Network TV? ...and by Network I mean CBS, ABC, NBC, or Fox.

Obviously, we need to watch the networks for sports. Beyond that, all I watch are:

- Law & Order (all three of them)

- Boston Legal

- Shark

Unless it's football and baseball, Fox is not allowed to air on my screens. :)

Thank god I'm not the only one!! :laugh: Could that show be less funny?

I watch LOST, The Office, My Name is Earl (when I remember), and the Skins - and that's about it.

Funny, because I feel that way about the Office - most painful boring thing on TV since my ex-GF made me watch Newhart.

I hear ya RJ, but I have been realizing for the amount of time I have, I could easily survive with just network TV. In fact, other than a few shows and sports, I hardly need cable for TV to suit my needs for it as a pastime these days.

I won't make a list because a good one was already made and most of the things I'd pick would be easily recognizeable, but as I sift through the selection of comedys, dramas, and special interest programming, I could live fine with it. I would do it, in fact, but since I do the whole package deals and its not a big issue $$$ wise, I don't bother changing. Hell, the less TV/interent I do for "recreation", generally speaking, the better my life.

House

Lost

Scrubs

and occasionally My Name is Earl

Now, if USA counts as network TV, then add in The 4400 and Burn Notice (awesome new show!)

The major networks pretty much SUCK, especially with all the putrid reality garbage.

I like Burn Notice as well. It's a really good show. I like Sharon Gless(the coolest cop show ever...Cagney & Lacy..u betta recognize!:silly: ). And I like Criminal Minds too.

Archived