Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

USA Today has the Boys going 3-13.

What a crock a ****. We're better than we were last year. No way in hell we go 3-13.

If Dallas goes 3-13, I will no longer post here. Period.

Now  with that being said, if Romo, Dez, Tyron all go down, we go 3-13.

Won't happen. Guarantee you that. This offense is too good to only win 3. Top 5 O + Top 20 D = A Playoff Run but we have to stay reasonably healthy.

Eagles waive their best WR, had a so so Draft and are going to improve by 2 to 3 games. It's the Dream Team all over again.

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29
  • Like 1

As long as Romo is healthy, the Cowboys will win around 8 games. He's a good QB, not good enough to win double digit games withou ta lot of help, but he'll keep their season alive until December.

Now if he gets hurt, forget it. 4-12 and they'd be lucky to win 4.

As long as Romo is healthy, the Cowboys will win around 8 games. He's a good QB, not good enough to win double digit games withou ta lot of help, but he'll keep their season alive until December.

Now if he gets hurt, forget it. 4-12 and they'd be lucky to win 4.

In 8 seasons, Romo has only had his team finish with an under .500 record ONCE.

2010 when we started 1-5 and he was lost for the season. Even then, the team finished 6-10.

I'll ask you what I asked Hostile when he said the same thing on CZ...how does going from 10-6 to 11-5 equal "improving by 2-3 games?"

Sorry man. Heat of the moment and was rage typing and thought they finished 9-7. Thanks for correcting me.

• 3 weeks later...

I went into a Subway sandwich shop yesterday wearing a Redskins polo shirt and cap. The guy behind the counter spoke up and said he was a cowpiles lover.  When he asked if I were a Redskins fan. I said "Naw I just wear this stuff so people will wonder if I'm a Redskins fan." 

Edited by roanoker
  • Like 1

WOW.

Those were awesome.  I've seen when Jimmy Kimmel gets celebrities to do this, but most of the Cowboys' players didn't look like they thought it was funny.  They looked pretty pissed, except for romoSUCKS, Witten, and the dude that laughed at the AppleJacks tweet (which was pretty funny).

Oh wait, if this were the Skins, they'd be getting blasted for responding to fans, "what prima donnas!"

What a crock a ****. We're better than we were last year. No way in hell we go 3-13....

I agree with the rest of your post, but I don't understand why you think they're better this year.  No Sean Lee, lost Ware and Hatcher.  You drafted a lot of guys, but no one knows what they'll do yet (if anything).

I'm not saying you guys are going to be bad, or even sub .500, but "better"?

Edited by jflow78

What a crock a ****. We're better than we were last year. No way in hell we go 3-13.

If Dallas goes 3-13, I will no longer post here. Period.

Now  with that being said, if romoSUCKS, Dez, Tyron all go down, we go 3-13.

Won't happen. Guarantee you that. This offense is too good to only win 3. Top 5 O + Top 20 D = A Playoff Run but we have to stay reasonably healthy.

Eagles waive their best WR, had a so so Draft and are going to improve by 2 to 3 games. It's the Dream Team all over again.

Lmao.  In what world?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...