Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I just don't get the idea of a brand split. Not enough talent to pull it off.

I am not looking forward to the brand split either, but I DO think they have enough talent for it. In fact, I'm hoping the split enables some superstars to be elevated .

I just hate the idea of two champions...didn't they just unify them?

I don't think the brand split was terribly well thought out. It sees like one of Vince's whimsical changes of heart.

Have you seen ROH's Best In The World ppv from last weekend? If not there's a Street Fight Match Steve Corino vs. BJ Whitmer that's old school Crimson mask style you might enjoy. I believe this feud took 2 years to get to this match for the payoff.

I've never watched TNA but I'd heard the buzz regarding this feud between Brother Nero & "Broken" Matt Hardy. So I tuned in and boy I'm glad I did. All the crazy you could ask for from pro wrestling and then some!! Jeff Hardy was attacked by flying drones with holograms and fireworks at different points!! If you're a wrestling fan check it out.

I can't say Orton vs Lesnar is all that enticing. I really don't care about either guy anymore. Not to mention, they just dispensed with having anything organic about it. No storyline, nuthin, there's just a random match.

Agreed

I have no time for Orton nowadays

The Brother Nero stuff is probably cool if you like Lucha Underground. I do not like Lucha Underground.

All I want out of wrestling is two dudes in their underwear punching each other in the throat.

Yeah this too.

It was entertaining I guess but I like regular ol wresting the best

I hope that this and that Osbreay-Riccohet match don't send wrestling into cheesy summer movie action mode from now on

• Like 1

So since my daughter was little I introduced her to wrestling.  She likes it, her favorite is Charlotte, which makes since since its the womans champ and we live in Charlotte, NC.  She's currently 8 years old.

Anyhow, she likes to bust out a fake mic and do commentary while it's on........she's better than Cole :P She loves Enzo and Big Cass like I do and out of the blue the other day she asked me, "Daddy, how tall are you?"  I respond, "6'2". "

Next thing I know, she cuts a promo, "This right here is my daddy, and he's six foot two and you can't teach that!"  LOL

• Like 3

All I want out of wrestling is two dudes in their underwear punching each other in the throat.

Just PMed you this website I know about. It's not wrestling but it should pretty well quench your thirst for this unique brand of homoerotic sadochism that you so badly desire. Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

I knew they'd give it back to Rollins. So, here we go with another year of him holding the belt. Boringgggg.

Ah ****..........I turned it off to watch something else, missed the main event lol.  Damn it!  

I bet he loses it to Reigns at battleground.

Edit: damn, the main title changed hands on a Raw, that rarely happens.  And Seth is a great heal so I have no probs with that.  Gonna watch the main event now.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

I knew they'd give it back to Rollins. So, here we go with another year of him holding the belt. Boringgggg.

They ran the run over on the Network. Ref watched the replay & ruled it a draw which goes to the Champ. Ambrose is still Champ.