Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I think Del Rio and Paige are a couple in real life. So I suspect whatever they were doing - they were doing it together. I saw also that Eva Marie was suspended too for 30 days. 

Word is they are & that H thinks Del Rio is a bad influence (lots of partying) on Paige, hence the two of them being split up at the Draft. Del Rio's only on a 1 year deal & isn't being expected to be brought back.

With Eva's suspension happening the very next day, my first thought was it a work due to her new gimmick of finding ways to not actually have a match. Then I saw her husband came out of the kitchen to tweet about it being unjust & promised official statement & facts. And there was  another statement I saw that mentioned that Eva Marie "made clear she never wanted to be in violation and made the effort not to be".

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not sure why Del Rio is on the outs of the WWE this time through. I've always thought his ****iness made him a great heel. 

I liked him better with the personal ring announcer gimmick. Dude can work though. 

I contend Del Rio has never really been over.  He's dull and uninteresting.  The ring announcer was more over than he was.

And this latest run has been a disaster.  But I wont blame him for Mex-America, that got it off on the wrong foot and he never recovered.

Caught the past NJPW show on Axis that Jim Ross has recently started doing commentary on. It seemed like it was the finals from last years G1 Climax tournament. There's an insanely good match on there between Nakamura & Okada. I'm currently watching ROH's Death Before Dishonor from last night. it clocks in at 3 hours. Crazy match between Mark Brisco &  Hangman Adam Page. I've got a copy on the recent G1 Climax tournament waiting to be watched-it's 4 & half hours long plus Takeover tonight & Summer Slam tomorrow. It's like pro wrestling Christmas :ols:

• Like 2

Well, Finn's run as Universal Champion may be very short lived. Reports are he injured his shoulder late in the match when Seth power bombed him into the barricade. He was seen after the event in a sling. WWE will try to determine the severity ASAP. What a bummer if he's going to require surgery. Crossing my fingers on this one.

22 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

He was in that pic above this morning (on GMA) without the sling. So who knows. 

I dont think he was moving it very much though.  I guess we'll see.  

I can see them maybe not wanting him to wear it on GMA if they werent prepared to deal with a bunch of questions not knowing the true severity. Presumably, he'll get an MRI and all that.

Dudleys tweeting out they may be done after tonight.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not a fan of Finn Balor, TK? Agree with the red belts though.

Also...it just occurred to me. Why not have a mixed team WWE belt? Especially with the influx of good talent on the women's roster. Or is that too gimmicky?

Love Finn. HATE that belt. 

And Crossfit Jesus strikes again. http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2016-08-22/article/wwe-universal-champion-finn-balor-injured-at-summerslam?sf34071765=1