Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

There is no way Vince would give up that Monday night prime spot. Back when Smackdown was on Fridays and Thursdays, I never watched it. I guess it wouldn't really matter since I can record it lol

IIRC, Smackdown was taped on Tuesdays anyhow. I guess they figure if they are already there, might as well show it live cause it will cut down on spoilers (taping Tues. and broadcasting Thurs./Fri.) and raise ratings.

I dont even think it's up to Vince, USA wouldnt let him give up Monday Night. Raw is still the highest rated thing they put on. They'd say "We're paying you too much money, you'll stay where we tell you". Edited by justice98

Raw got 7 women (8 if you're counting Lana) to Smackdown's 6.

Raw got 6 tag teams to Smackdown's 5.

I was hoping one of those divisions would have been exclusive to SD to counter balance Raw getting the Cruiser weight division.

Really surprised that they called up Eva Marie especially since she hasn't even been on NXT but for a handful of matches.

I dont know why you'd draft Eva Marie.

Raw - tag team champs, women's champ, US champ and cruiserweight champ

Smackdown - WWE champ, IC champ

Four belts to two. Granted the most important one is on Smackdown.

The two most important ones if you count the IC title. Like, New Day is a big deal, but New Deal as champs is an afterthought. The only way the tag titles are relevant is it makes ND's schtick work better.

But I would suspect, if they wind up going with two world titles, the Raw title will wind up being the most important one.

• Like 1

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2016/7/20/12232312/watch-cesaro-shoot-promo-video-sasha-banks-rumor-draft-punishment?utm_campaign=cagesideseats&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

So Cesaro gave a great, possible shoot interview after raw

Basically said he doesn't want to be on Raw because Raw is focused on the Mcmahon bull**** and SD is more wrestling

Rumor is that he may have pissed ppl off backstage. I personally loved it.

I'm so ****ing sick of both Shane and Stephanie. Their faces are annoying as **** and literally no one cares about their stupid never ending feud

No he stunk Taze. He was so boring

Gotta disagree. He was a pretty good heel and also a pretty good ass kicker in the ring

If anything, he lacked good faces to feud with outside of Eddie.

Him vs undertaker didn't really make sense.

He's a terrible commentator now but I blame Vince because JBL was pretty good when he first started commentating on Smackdown

You guys are just weird I guess lol

JBL was awesome when he teamed up with Ron Simmons (as Bradshaw) and formed the APA.  And he was a fantastic heal and champ as JBL (J.R. Ewing persona) on Smackdown.  

I actually like him as a commentator too.  To each their own I guess :/

That feud with Eddie G really pissed me off though. Any heat is good heat I guess, but man, there's no quicker trigger for me than stuff like that.That and it also provided a window into the person. Was way too at home.

I actually had taken a break from Smackdown and Raw and missed that feud with Eddie, I picked it back up right at the end of the Undertaker feud and before he started a feud with Booker T.  

I got back into Raw, and I remember one of my buddies telling me that Bradshaw was now JBL, champ and huge heal on Smackdown, so I picked it back up again.  I miss Ron Simmons though..........DAMN!!

Always loved Latino Heat though, RIP Eddie G. :(  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

That feud with Eddie G really pissed me off though. Any heat is good heat I guess, but man, there's no quicker trigger for me than stuff like that.That and it also provided a window into the person. Was way too at home.

They were good friends in real life. Eddie was a groomsman at his wedding. Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Oh yeah..

That along with the build to that WM19 match with HHH vs Booker T really is underratedly disgusting

I lost a ton of respect for Ric Flair after that along with what Teddy Long said in that interview

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 1

Hell, the whole Rey Mysterio-Eddie tribute thing was weird.

Do you guys remember that match where it was Vince versus Stephanie and he literally beat the **** out of her for like 15 minutes?

Nah, I remember a ton of other wacky **** from that family. Remember when Bischoff frenched Linda?

I mean, BISCHOFF. Vince probably thought about having this guy assassinated. Not to mention his daughter basically paraded around like a whore for 2-3 years as barely an adult.

Or kissing and caressing a young hot ass Trish Status in front of Linda

Or allowing your son to literally risk death throwing himself off of anything and everything for a good pop.

Or the weird sadist sacrifice stuff with Steph and the Ministry of Darkness

I mean, those are the times where you say "I know they're putting on, but seriously man wtf"

They got really good (or bad depending on pov) at blurring reality and staged acts.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

Do you guys remember that match where it was Vince versus Stephanie and he literally beat the **** out of her for like 15 minutes?

He "literally" beat the **** out of her? So, he was beating Stephanie for 15 minutes, and actual **** LITERALLY came out of her body??? The WWE janitorial staff came out after the match and they were like, "aw ****, who left this **** all over the ring???"

THAT'S IT!!! I'M TAKING THIS TO THE PET PEEVE THREAD!!!

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Or Vince making Trish strip and bark like a dog. Think he even made her kiss his ass at some point.

Trips stating that he ****ed/raped Stephanie on their wedding night while she was passed out.

Or Mae Young ****ing sexual chocolate

Or Mae young giving birth to a hand

Or the Eugene character

Or Patterson stuffing his poop stain underwear into people's mouths

Or the weird gay marriage thing

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man