Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Could be cool but problem is the inevitable asymmetry between the two shows. There's an A show and a B show and we can't expect the two to be seen as equal halves.

High hopes and low expectations. And I hope that they don't split the title again - I'd prefer to see a singular world champ who transcends the separate rosters (like a miniature NWA with just two territories).

• Like 2

Back to back nights is overload. I'd like to see Tuesday Raw and Friday Smackdown.

Yeah well, think about this way.

Sunday- PPV

Monday- Raw

Tues- Smackdown & TNA

Wed- NXT

And whatever day it is that they throw SuperStars up on the Network.

If they wanted to lighten the load, they could've, they just didn't. No reason they couldnt give a guy a week or two off house shows or take a week off TV.

But I heard a former writer say the brand split is a great idea until the Smackdown ratings dip. Then Vince freaks out and tells them to start doing crossovers.

They don't have to split the brands. Just schedule everybody to work either Raw or Smackdown but not both in the same week. Mix up who is where each week.

The other thing they need to do is have a base of operations and state of the art facility. Everybody lives in that same town, they work and train (and get treatment) in that facility, and then travel together just like a professional sports team.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

They don't have to split the brands. Just schedule everybody to work either Raw or Smackdown but not both in the same week. Mix up who is where each week.

The other thing they need to do is have a base of operations and state of the art facility. Everybody lives in that same town, they work and train (and get treatment) in that facility, and then travel together just like a professional sports team.

That wouldn't work, they are always traveling and on the road.  They do so much more than just RAW/Smackdown, all the charity work, autograph signings, appearances, etc.  

That might work for TNA, since they had minimal touring outside the Impact Zone at Universal.  But WWE is just way too big for that. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

I'm fine with the split.  What I would like to see is the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt split back out to WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship.  I would think they would have to do that with a split.

Put the US belt on Raw exclusively and the IC belt on Smackdown exclusively.  I don't really want to see multiple tag straps again, but not sure how they can pull it off without having one for each brand.  Unless they put those belts up for grabs at each PPV vs the other brand.

Like with TND holding the belts now, say they remain on Raw.  They can fight other tag teams on Raw weekly and actually have the belts change hands during a show, not just exclusively for a PPV.  Then at the PPV, make the Tag Team holding the belts put them up against the #1 contenders from the other brand.  That way  they are shared across brands.

Divas title, same thing or just put them exclusively on one show and leave it that way.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

The biggest complaint I have about the WWE is that Raw is a 3-hour death march. It's too damn long.

The WWE's solution to this is apparently to ask me to watch 5 hours of wrestling over two days. Look, I'm never watching Smackdown. Ever.

Hopefully both shows will feature a whole bunch of McMahon family drama.

By the way, if you ever want to waste your time in the most ludicrous manner possible, spend some time with the Twitter accounts built around the 6:05 Superpodcast.

https://twitter.com/DenimFritz

Quick update: I'm in the hospital for dehydration and second degree burns after the Golden Girls marathon.

Just got done talking to the doctor. He said my dehydration and burns may not heal if we don't sell out Fort Worth Friday night.

https://twitter.com/StampedeStu

Special deal for this week's Stampede show: buy 2 tickets, get a broken down Cadillac from my yard fer free. Tow truck will cost ya extra.

One time Jerry Jarrett had to drive halfway across his mansion to tell me he couldn't afford giving me a raise.

Anybody know what happened with that Shawn Michaels feller? Verne wants to bring the Rockers back to challenge Greg and houseboy Jim.

Puppy so hungry... When Mistress put food down, will last as long as Missing Link in '85 WWF!

I think this is how'd I'd do the titles.

Current Champs are showless. They're not locked in to one show or the other. They can appear on both shows.

Here's the catch though. Whichever show's guy a Champ drops a title to, the former Champ takes their place on that show.

This would still allow you to move guys around a bit from time to time but the bigger start to this is it doesn't break up Tag Teams like it did when they used to do the Draft & split up the Dudleys.

• Like 1

I like that idea TK. That would help. But I think if that's the case, just have one champ and it follows those same rules of roster switching

I was talking about one WWE championship. ;)

I was also talking about 1 tag team championship, 1 woman's title, 1 US Title & 1 IC title.

ALL of those title holders would be able to float between both shows.

This way, you're not creating new belts. And you're not devaluing the current ones either.

I was talking about one WWE championship. ;)

I was also talking about 1 tag team championship, 1 woman's title, 1 US Title & 1 IC title.

ALL of those title holders would be able to float between both shows.

This way, you're not creating new belts. And you're not devaluing the current ones either.

Oh ok I thought you meant both champs would go back and forth on each show.

Yeah, that definitely helps a lot and avoids cheapening the titles and shows

I've always liked that idea, TK.

Although I'd give each brand an exclusive title... Whether that's the US/IC or new ones...

I've gone back n forth on those titles being exclusive & I think I still like idea better. I think it allows you to cover for injuries better so you don't run into the problems that the last WM had when half the roster was depleted.

It also still allows you do matches we've been getting with Miz/KO/AJ/Sammi/Y2J/Cesaro/etc. This way even when you split those guys between both shows they can still interact as long as one of them has a title.