Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Too much money involved for RAW to be cancelled. My guess is they go with some empty arena special since the crew/wrestlers are there and I'm sure the arena is already set up. This might lead to the wwe changing up their winter schedule in the future.

I want a three hour interview with Reigns were he discusses his favorite Looney Tunes catchphrases at length. Boom! Instantly over.

I think the fans would eat up a story of him putting Stephanie through a table. I'm not sure she would ever let it happen though. 

You're giving that bump to Bubba Freaking Ray?!??!?!?!

• Like 1

So basically, they are cancelling Raw be ause of fan backlash?

Think its the blizzard in the Northeast. RAW is in CT tonight and their Governor put in a travel restriction starting at 9pm tonight. So if people aren't supposed to be on the roads during RAW, it's hard to have any fans show up. Wonder what an empty arena episode of RAW would look like?

Think its the blizzard in the Northeast. RAW is in CT tonight and their Governor put in a travel restriction starting at 9pm tonight. So if people aren't supposed to be on the roads during RAW, it's hard to have any fans show up. Wonder what an empty arena episode of RAW would look like?

I remember a few times where there were episodes in some snowed in podunk town, and they still packed the joint.

Then again, back in those days, nothing short of getting st**** by a bolt of lightning would keep people from missing a show

Set up a ring in the hotel ballroom. Invite stranded hotel guests. How much freaking fun would that be?

It would be like the first RAW's from the Manhattan Center. Too bad Vincent's massive ego will never let him air the show from a tiny venue. It would be pretty damn cool.

They need to do a switch with Paul Heyman and make him side with Roman Reigns to hype this match up. On his own Reigns will crash the whole damn thing.

You just can't look like a million bucks, but wrestle like crap and not be a talker in this business and make it. He is Lex Lugar all over again, didn't work the first time and won't work now.

Reigns is not someone that they should not be getting behind for single card main event. If done correctly he could be this decades Diesel, Kevin Nash. Anyone remember how they paired him with Shawn Michaels, until they put the strap on him after like a 5 second match and let him run with it for a little while? He sucked as champion but if they want to put the strap on him that's how they can get away with it, swerve him into it but doing it when the fans expect to see it is a bad idea. 

The three hottest stars in the business today

Ambrose

Wyatt

Bryan

Will be the future of this business the next few years not Reigns. It would have made more sense to give the spot to Rusev then to Reigns. Rusev vs Lesner. I want to see it. Reigns vs Lesner....boring.

The problem is creative has made the decision to use him like that and unfortunately unless they back it up quickly and reverse course I think he will be like Ryback in a few years, relegated to mid card status with little interest in pushing further. Not a good plan creative. Now if they gave him a mouth piece and turned him heel he might have a shot at regaining some steam but this whole push didn't make much sense. The E was on a roll and he was on the shelf. He comes back pushed immediately into the main event at Wrestlemania...sometimes they just need to rewrite the script and start over instead of ignoring the voice of the fans. They don't want to see this I don't want to see this.

Edited by hankersonfan

I tell you what... One way they save this whole mess is if the quietly come to an agreement with Brock to remain in WWE and he beats Reigns at 31... As a baby face. Obviously, I don't foresee that happening, but they've booked themselves into a corner.

LKB, if they take away the stipulation for the Rumble winner, what point does the match have? Just curious because you generally have great ideas, so I was wondering where you're going with that. 

It'll be awful tonight.

I like Reigns, by the way. I hated the Rumble match and ending.

It was a very poorly booked Rumble.

Me too.

RR is great and it's really messed up that WWE put this on him

You just can't look like a million bucks, but wrestle like crap and not be a talker in this business and make it. He is Lex Lugar all over again, didn't work the first time and won't work now.

Disagree here.

He's not awful in the ring. He's decent. I personally think the whole talking this is overrated with strong athletic looking guys.

Lesnar and Batista aren't great on the mike but they got over because they were bad asses and were allowed to be short and sweet on the mic.

They want RR to cut ****ty Cena promos and that's not his gimmick. 

They need to do a switch with Paul Heyman and make him side with Roman Reigns to hype this match up. On his own Reigns will crash the whole damn thing.

Reigns is not someone that they should not be getting behind for single card main event. If done correctly he could be this decades Diesel, Kevin Nash. Anyone remember how they paired him with Shawn Michaels, until they put the strap on him after like a 5 second match and let him run with it for a little while? He sucked as champion but if they want to put the strap on him that's how they can get away with it, swerve him into it but doing it when the fans expect to see it is a bad idea. 

Kevin Nash was the man, what are you talking about.  He could work the mic and was one of the more mobile big guys back then.  Diesel was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

So Kevin Nash was a good wrestler and Lex Luger wasn't?

When I think of bad wrestlers, Sid Vicious immediately comes to mind. Go back and look at some of Lifers NWA/WCW matches and you'll see he really wasn't all that bad.

Nash didn't even bump lol. He was a horrible wrestler but an excellent entertainer

Luger was basically Randy Orton. Just really average at everything

And I guess I'm the only person in the world that loves Sid lol

Sid was the biggest stiff EVER! I will never forget him telling Flying Brian Pillman to give him the figure four during the War Games. He was good at squash matches and that was about it.