Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I've been reflecting on some really stupid angles recently.

The whole SCSA hit by a car thing is soooo dumb in hindsight.

Firstly, they stupidly turn a super over upper mid card guy like rikishi heel...then has him buried against Austin.

Then there's the whole matter of someone committing attempted murder. Austin returns at No Mercy and beats the hell out of Rikishi...to the point where Austin is arrested....

But HHH and Rikishi aren't. That's stupid as hell

• Like 1

I've been reflecting on some really stupid angles recently.

The whole SCSA hit by a car thing is soooo dumb in hindsight.

Firstly, they stupidly turn a super over upper mid card guy like rikishi heel...then has him buried against Austin.

Then there's the whole matter of someone committing attempted murder. Austin returns at No Mercy and beats the hell out of Rikishi...to the point where Austin is arrested....

But HHH and Rikishi aren't. That's stupid as hell

LMAO I remember that...the only clue was dude had blonde hair...then I thought...no way is the Stone Cold going to get his face molested by Rikishi backside...there was so much weird about that. Lack of motive, turning Rikishi heel and ending their Too Cool thing...the arrest, all of it.

Well, at some point Jericho had to win a PPV match. All he's been doing is losing. Bray will beat him at SummerSlam. Write it down :)

Cena winning was predictable. As was the Miz.

Rollins/Ambrose seemed really sloppily thrown together.

Best matches: Tag match and main event. The rest? Kinda stunk, to be honest.

If he hit him with a quick roll up/small package out of no where, maybe I'd be okay with it but Y2J at 40+ years old shouldn't be going over up and comers like that

The rest of the show was wack. Really disappointed that there was no Rollins/Ambrose match

Yeah, I was looking forward to that match.  Jericho jobs for everyone as of late, holds no belts, etc.  Definitely deserved a win, clean over anyone they paired him with.  It sucks about Bray though, he needs to be in the main event spot light, imo.  I'm pissed that the other Wyatts keep losing to the Uso's.  

If you're gonna keep messing around with Bray, why not let Harper and Rowan win the tag straps for the love of Pete.  I would like to see an angle where they win the tag straps and at minimum, Bray wins the IC title and hold the belts for a while.