Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I don't know if anyone else wants to play, but with Wrestlemania 2 days away, it's time for WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS!!!!

I almost started a new thread for this, BTW.

Here's my picks, and who I'm rooting for.

WWE Title Match. John Cena v Shawn Michaels

Rooting for: Shawn Michaels. I hate John Cena so much it's not even funny.

Winner: John Cena

World title Match. Undertaker v Batista

Rooting for: Myself to be drunk because this match is going to be bad, REALLY bad.

Winner: Undertaker. The streak will live on

Hair vs Hair- Umaga v Bobby Lashley w/ Special Guest referee Stone Cold steve austin

Rooting for: I haven't decided yet. I don't really care about either one of these guys

Winner: Lashley. After the match, Vince will get on the mic & yell "All you clowns thought that I was going to shave my head didn't look at the calendar this morning, did you? HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY SUCKERS!" then he'll leave. Stone Cold will chase him down & shave his head afterward to a monster pop

Money in the bank ladder match. Edge v Randy Orton v CM punk v Matt Hardy v Jeff Hardy v Booker T v Finlay(!) v Ken Kennedy

Rooting for: Edge or Finlay

Winner: Edge- I didn't think so before, but the past couple of weeks they've been talking up his ladder match experience & being undefeated at WM.

US Title Match: Chris Benoit v MVP

Rooting for; Chris Benoit

Winner: MVP? I know nothing about MVP. But Benoit should be fighting for a real belt, not the US title

Great Khali vs Kane

Rooting for: Kane

Winner: Nobody who has to watch this trainwreck. Khali will win, Kane always loses

Womens title match: Melina v Ashley

Rooting for: Mickie James!

Winner: Ashley. Melina is ugly & Ashley is the playboy bimbo du joir

ECW Originals vs New Breed:

Rooting for: Originals, a tornado tag match, extreme rules, & one Rolling thunder by RVD & Sabu for old times sake

Winner: new breed

Anyone else care to play?

God, they are strecthing this into 4 hours? No tag title match? No Cruiserweight title match? IC title?

I didn't think anything could out do WM9 for lameness....

Michaels vs Cena - Winner: Cena

Batista vs Undertaker - Winner: Undertaker - I think they will be building towards Edge vs Undertaker at next years WM. Undefeated streak vs undefeated streak.

Umaga vs Lashley - Winner: Lashley

MITB - Winner: Edge

Benoit vs MVP - Winner: Benoit This is actually the toughest match to call and I can't even believe it's on the card to begin with. I'm saying Benoit simply on the notion that he tapped to Cena on Raw, having him lose the strap to MVP at Wrestlemania would completely destroy any credibility his character has IMO.

Kane vs Khali - Winner: Khali Sad that Kane is one of the best big men ever yet he is constantly used to get other guys over and it buried over and over. Does Kane have the longest defeated streak at Wrestlemania ever?

Melina vs Ashley - Winner: Ashley Gotta ride out that Playboy momentum.

Ecw Original vs New Breed - Winner: New Breed Just to prove even further that the old ECW wrestlers could never hold a candle to WWE bred guys.

Here's my picks, and who I'm rooting for.

WWE Title Match. John Cena v Shawn Michaels

Rooting for: Shawn Michaels & that ECW crowd from last years One Night Stand chanting 'CENA SUCKS!'

Winner: John Cena. Unless HHH is out for a loooong time.

World title Match. Undertaker v Batista

Rooting for: Air freshener cause this one is gonna stink.

Winner: Undertaker. The streak will live on & on & on.

Hair vs Hair- Umaga v Bobby Lashley w/ Special Guest Referee Stone Cold Steve Austin

Rooting for: A surprise appearance from The Rock.

Winner: Lashley. After the match, Vince will get on the mic & yell "All you clowns thought that I was going to shave my head didn't look at the calendar this morning, did you? HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY SUCKERS!" then he'll leave. Stone Cold will chase him down & shave his head afterward to a monster pop. I agree with this. Although Trump, in the mock up pics could actually pull off the bald look better then Vince. And Vince is owed payback so also expect Eugene to get in on shaving Vince's head.

Money in the bank ladder match. Edge v Randy Orton v CM punk v Matt Hardy v Jeff Hardy v Booker T v Finlay(!) v Ken Kennedy KENNNNNEDY

Rooting for: Finlay, Little ****, or Kennedy

Winner: Edge, Booker, or Orton. Thus robbing us of a future down the road Finlay VS Benoit title match. :(

US Title Match: Chris Benoit v MVP

Rooting for; Chris Benoit

Winner: MVP. Benoit needs a WORLD Title. Period.

Great Khali vs Kane

Rooting for: A power nap

Winner: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Womens title match: Melina v Ashley

Rooting for: Return of Trish Stratus. :drool:

Winner: Ashley. Playboy spotlight & Smallville guest appearance the other week, no reason to stop her push now.

ECW Originals vs New Breed:

Rooting for: Originals, a tornado tag match, extreme rules, & one Rolling thunder by RVD & Sabu for old times sake. That & the return of Paul Heyman.

Looser: All ECW fans. ECW, the real ECW doesn't even belong at WM.

Wrestlemania is ALWAYS a better show then it looks like it will be on paper, because everyone goes all out, and most every match gets a good amount of time.

I am hosting it at my house, the party starts about 1pm....everyone is bringing food and drink(s)...it is gonna be a bash!!!

why pay 50 bucks for it when you can just watch highlights and see who won tomarrow night on RAW? I just dont understand...

Why go to an NFL game or watch it on TV, when you can check the highlights on sportscenter? It is much better to experience it as it happens rather than just check out stills the night afterward.

I am not into wrestling like I once was so I did not purchase this but, I can understand why the people that are, purchased it.