Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

if you watched ECW last night Stone cold siad that he WILL be in DC Monday night for the contract signing between Mcmahon and Trump

R.I.P. Bad News Brown I remeber him at the early WM hen I was A kid and I remeber that batlle royal at WM 4 like it was yesterday probly case it was yesterday since I fot the entire WM trilogy on DVD

Austin has got o be in his 40s I think which is "OLD" for wrestling standards

also for those in the Hampton Roads area I found out that Magnum T.A along with Tuly Blanchard and J.J. Dillion are goin to be at the Khedive Temple as part of the mid atlantic wrestling promotion on March 31st the night before WM 23

I belive the website is midatlanticprowrestling.com if not I will look to make sure

VERY RANDOM QUESTION to all wrestling fans. A few years ago, a video came out starring Farooq and Bradshaw called "Stranger than Pulp Fiction". It was basically Pulp Fiction clips with their faces pasted over top and it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Does ANYONE have this? If so, please PM me because it would be one of the most prized videos I have on my computer.

also for those in the Hampton Roads area I found out that Magnum T.A along with Tuly Blanchard and J.J. Dillion are goin to be at the Khedive Temple as part of the mid atlantic wrestling promotion on March 31st the night before WM 23

I belive the website is midatlanticprowrestling.com if not I will look to make sure

unless you're Flair who won't just hang it up. Jeez, either stop it, or get an outfit that doesn't make you look even older.

Guest sith lord

First of, 40 isn't really all that old in pro wrestling. Second, I would love to be at the Khedive Temple that night. I was a huge NWA fan in the 80's and Tully was my all-time favorite.

I would give anything to be able to see Magnum his best of 7 series with Nikita during the Great Amerivan Bash set a new standard for fueds. And for you youngsters who don't know The Bash used to be a series of PPV quality cards that started around the 4th of July and worked it's way through the NWA's territory for the length of the summer it wasn't just a single event like now.

Guest sith lord
I would give anything to be able to see Magnum his best of 7 series with Nikita during the Great Amerivan Bash set a new standard for fueds. And for you youngsters who don't know The Bash used to be a series of PPV quality cards that started around the 4th of July and worked it's way through the NWA's territory for the length of the summer it wasn't just a single event like now.

I think you can see it on www.youtube.com

Raw tonight at the Verzion center. I rarely pass up a televised event, but the programming wwe puts on going into Wrestlemania is normally their best all year. If that is the case, god help us for the rest of 07. When a ten year old angle in Austin vs. MacMahon is the highlight of the show, then you know something is wrong.

the nwa feuds in the mid 80's blew the wwf/e away in terms of wrestling/storylines.........while the wwf/e was a cartoon the nwa was having 60 minute matches b/w flair and rhodes and russian chain matches with ivan and nikita........I really miss the old nwa and wish wrestling could be like it use to be.

Seeing the Rock just reminds you how weak the top of the Mountain is these days. Maybe because its broken up in a few brands. But I'd take the main eventers from like 96 to 2002 over the guys that are on the top not.

Rock

Austin

Angle

HHH

Taker

over

Edge

Orton

Cena

Batista

Van Dam (When he came to WWE)

I was at Raw last night, and here are a few observations:

- Lillian Garcia is gorgeous and has an amazing voice. (sang the national anthem)

- Val Venis still gets a huge pop. (Dark Match)

- So does Hacksaw Jim Duggan

- The majority of people don't like John Cena. I think he has canned cheers, because after the first few seconds of the intro, booing was rampant.

- When Kane comes out, it's freaking scary. I would have crapped my pants if I were ringside.

- When Edge said "Dc is the home of the Washington Redskins..." about 80% of the crowd boo'ed their own team.

- Vince McMahon really sells his part well. I'm not sure if this was on TV, but when he came out for the signing, he slipped and almost fell off the apron of the ring, then threw a tantrum and kicked the ropes and told people to shut up. It was actually really cool to be able to see Vince, I'm not sure why, but it just was.

-After Raw ended, John Cena had a match against Umaga. I'm not sure what the purpose of this was, but Cena had Umaga in a submission hold when Umaga's manager broke up the hold, thus ending in a DQ. Maybe it was to alleviate the traffic?

The show went on for a long time last night. I thought it would end at 11:05, but went another 10 min.

Ahh, Val Venus. He was so awsome. Those storylines were so much more fun to watch. I bet the folks in this thread could sit down and design a storyline for the whole WWE that could last from this WM through the next while staying fresh.