Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Me too.

But apparently John Cena is SuperMan and can't lose.

Loved the way he sold the knee injury for all of two minutes & then he was fine fo rthe rest of the match.:doh:

But on a good note, the ladder match had a really sick spot when Jeff Hardy took out Edge. Matt Hardy had a ladder bridged on the ring apron & the railing. He puts Edge on it & the Jeff hits a Swanton off of another BIG ladder. The ladder Edge is on is broken in half. Along with Edge & Jeff Hardy. Again, it was a hell of a sick spot.

you got to handed to Vince at least he does what he ask his superstars to do you get mad respect Vinnie mac

on a side note WHY THE HECK was this show 4 hours it was a blockbuster RAW at best this show was wayyyyyyyyyyy to long

it stated off great with the ladder match then died until the hair v hair match then died again and never gained conceous (sp)

Jeff Hardy's hit on Edge was sick. They broke the ladder in half. Batista and Taker was a better match than I expected. Cena and HBK put on a good match, but the way Cena won was terrible. I was glad to see so many people booing the crap out of Cena. The hit of the night has to be Stone Cold putting the stunner on Trump after they shaved Vince's head. Khali and Kane fight was horrible as expected. I was a bit surprised they ended it so quickly though.

Why does everyone hate Cena so much? Granted, I am not his biggest fan...I just don't get the vitriol.

BTW - does anyone know what happened to Raven of TNA (WWE and WCW fame)? Is he back in the ECW or is he still with TNA? For some reason I will thinking about that dude and his "flock" (Perry Saturn, Lodi, Kidman, etc..) the other day.

I wonder if that means Edge some how wins the title between now and Backlash if so then they have really hit a wall on the creative team

what about WWE is Creative anymore it used to be shock Tv now is alot more predictable than it used to be

some one PLEASE fire Stephanie and HHH as the writer they SUCK