Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I've started watching Raw again after being a HUGE wrestling nut in the nineties. I'm glad Shawn and the Undertaker are still over and can sell a match. I just miss the days of...

ted-dibiase01.jpg

wwf%20razor%20ramon.jpg

owen_bulldog.jpg

lod4.jpg

27.jpg

randysavage.jpg

The characters were just so great, everyone had a different gig going on. Now it's really muscled up tough guys with nu-metal as their theme song. Kind of disappointing :(

I'm a lucky guy. RAW will be in Phoenix on March 5, and the arena's website said they'll not only be hosting RAW, but taping SNME (Saturday Night's Main Event) as well. So for $30 and seats in the lower bowl, I get to see a double-dose.

But then again, with the lackluster SNME's in the past year, I may fall asleep during it.

Yeh some of these guy's need to watch some old footage and learn how to sell the match, Teddy Hart is suprisingly bad at it, he'll get hammered and pop up like nothing in a hurry to get to his spots.

I still think it's better spot wise than ECW and I don't mind watching people who have more of an indy look. The first weeks show was much better to draw you back, last night wasn't so good and Three Six Mafia didn't help on the broadcast.

Most of the guys there are great wrestlers and do sell in their various indie promotions. I guess it's just because they are on this show for MTV and they have to catch those people that are just watching for that 30 minute hit of action that they have to have those type of matches. I've watched Jack Evans, Teddy Hart and Matt Sydel for quite some time in ROH. They have put on some classic matches there. Hart is a few years off from being good, but it's fun to watch him at this stage.

this thread was in need of a BUMP

anyway dont for get RAW will not be seen tonight due to the DOG SHOW however TNA saw this great opurtunity and they will air a special 9-11 called this TNA so those of you that do not typically watch TNA heres your opurtunity since Raw willl not be seen tonight

Raw will return this THURSAY night at 8pm on the USA network

chuch Palumbo was actually part of the invasion angle when Vince bought WCW

then after that angle he teamed up with Billy Gun and they were Billy and Chuck is was a Gay angle after that he went to OVW and now I guess they are going to bring him back my guess is to ECW here latly thats where they are putting most of the has been or never was talent

Have you seen Snitsky's new look? Talk about ugly......... http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/extremists/snitsky/photos/07photos/

LMAO, I wasn't paying attention to the screen when he made his appearance last week. My god that is the funniest person I've seen in a while.

If you look closely at the second pick, you'll notice that he has more hair on his back than his head. :laugh:

It's hard trying to get tix for the lower bowl. When they went on sale out here, I got to the arena at 7 am (3 hours before tickets went on sale) and was lucky to be behind a dozen people or so. My friend got lucky; he somehow got in on the presale and got tix in sec 216 (same event you're going to)

Well apparently Test failed the wellness test and has been taken off the road (oh what a horrible lose) so they replace him with the repackaged snitsky who is basically the same old same old stiff with a shaven head....ECW is just horrible right now, especially now that RVD has given his notice and CM Punk is in the doghouse..........

WSX: I like it. yes its hookey but man i miss seeing some of action that we dont get to see in the wwe so its a good change of pace.

Finally, I hate goin to wwe Raw/SD shows.........especially SD...went once in the late 90's to see SD at MCI and it just dragged on and on that eventually I left.....RAW is better to see live but to be honest its just better to watch it on tv, that way you dont miss anything and u see all the backstage skits and you can actually hear things.

I guess TNA tried to show their best matches last night.

I wasn't really that impressed. Guess I do what for the lights and sounds, and not the actually wrasslin'

I was rather unimpressed by that show last night, one would have thought they would've went all out with Monday Night to themselves and put on a show with all the big names and at least a title match, especially coming off the PPV Sunday. TNA is losing ground quickly with me, I think I'm just giddy for WSX and the indy, gritty feel right now.

I was rather unimpressed by that show last night, one would have thought they would've went all out with Monday Night to themselves and put on a show with all the big names and at least a title match, especially coming off the PPV Sunday. TNA is losing ground quickly with me, I think I'm just giddy for WSX and the indy, gritty feel right now.

you would think that since they were coming off a PPV AND it was a regular taping night for them anyway that they would have been live and just blew up the budget to try and get them noticed I did like the Eric Young skit with dogs I guess that was the most they wanted to shoot on the WWE