Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Umaga is Vince McMahon's answer to Samoa Joe. You see, Vince is incapable of having minority wrestlers on the roster without invoking some type of racial stereo type. He can't simply have a big Samoan Wrestler, the guy HAS TO BE some "islander savage" type gimmick.

What about Rikishi?

just got my smackdown/ecw tix for this tuesday at Hampton Collisum I wich I could be in DC this Monday though sounds like you guys are getting a pretty good show I love it when they come bac to the mid atlantic it feels like old times like back in the NWA days they were here like 3 times a moth

Just say no to she-penis. DX angle is freakin lame as hell, the nostalgia of it wore off a week after it started. Vince is out of ideas, Umaga is not a poor mans Samoa Joe, he's a freakin piss poor Kamala.

Thank you. I don't understand where people was coming from with that. The only things that they have in common are that they are wrestlers from California that are of Samoan decsent(sp?). Their wrestling styles are too different. Umaga is more of a power wrestler like Kamala but has a little bit more speed. While Joe is more of a big man thats a great striker akin to Hashimoto.

Just got back from RAW.. My son was very surprised (As I told him we were going to see the Nutcracker). I handed him and his friend their tickets and they read them and went nuts.. It was great..

First match was the Battle Royal. The stadium stood for the entire match.. After which the show kinda went down hill. The kids still loved it but I was fairly bored until the Cena/Edge match. Cena got a huge initial pop, then as the match went on there were "Lets go Cena" chants immediately followed by "Lets go Edge" chants. DX got the biggest pop of the night followed by Cena and then the Hardies.

The Three hour special kinda backfired a little bit. By the time the second main event came along, everyone was tired nor really cared. A lot of people left early. All in all it was really bland. I heard a lot of people complaining how boring it was.. No backstage drama. The matches were stale and over done. Honestly the best match of the night imo went to Victoria and Mickie James.

Other observations.. Lilian Garcia looks sick. Her thighs are as big as my forearms and that's not even a exaggeration. You could see her ribs through her back. It was quite concerning. Maria is an adorable little thing and she's so sweet giving a few little boys kisses on the cheeks. I thought that was nice. Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair really love the fans.. Anytime they exited the ring they both took a moment and said thank you.

The kids had the time of their lives. So that's what made it worth the while.. If I had gone alone.. I'd of left somewhere after the Hardy's match.. Just nto a good show.

I totally forgot about the extra hour, and didn't see hour 2 either. Something went wrong at the end because there was nothing from King or JR during the last 5 min. Just video of HHH and Michaels bleeding.

Weird.

Someone got their head slammed into the anounce table at some point, that might of caused something.

I missed the first hour. What happened besides the battle royal?

The first hour was the battle royal.. If I recall correctly, either Masters or Carlito match came next or it was the Hardy's. The crowd was like WTF when the Carlito came out, beat up Masters and Masters ran off and it was over.

I think the reason JR and the King was silent the last 5 min was more for an effrect thatn anything else they just wanted to sell the dx injuries IMO

That's what I was thinking as well. Especially with the intesity displayed by Orton & Edge. Seemed like they were going for 'shock' sell angle. :whoknows:

I just got home from the mackdown/ecw taping here in Hampton Va and let me tell ya if ya never go to a smackdown /ecw your not missing nothing the show form top to bottom SUCKED A BIG YOU KNOW WHAT heres the smackdown results including dark matches

Dark match

Jimmy Wang Yang Defeated Jamie Noble with a backward somersault

Smackdown results and I will just do result not commmentary

Batista defeated Santa Clause thats right I said Santa clause he took the suit off but noone knew who this jabroni was

Chris Benoit defeate d Chavo Guarrero via dq when vickie hit benoit on the back with belt after the match chavo jumped all over vckie for interfering in the match due that it was for the title

Mecury came out to say that hes injured because of the Hardys Matt comes out and Mercury wants to fight ............and belive me this dude is jacked up to see this guy up close is just a reminder that wrestling is not fake.....anyway Matt didnt want to fight so Mercurys said if you dont want to fight me then maybe you will fight my tag partner Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro Defeated Matt Hardy w/a bag slide and a little help from the ring ropes

Boogey man and Gregreory Helms fought to a ano contest when Gregeory Helms Jumped over the railing and ran to the back

after the match Bogeyman grabbed ring announcer chimel and stuffed the worms down his throat

Ashley and Layla defeated Kristal and Jillian enough said about that

undertaker and Kane Defeated King Booker and finally with a double chocke slam

sory I do not know what happened on ECW because if it was anything like Smack Down I am sure it sucked just as bad if not worse

Yep.. Wrestling is fake.

When former WWE Heavyweight Champion Edge and superstar Shelton Benjamin were on CNN’s Showbiz Tonight promoting the Tribute To The Troops special, the female host mentioned the mortar attack that occurred while the stars were in Iraq. Things got uncomfortable fast when she mentioned the mortar that landed only 300 yards from the base while the wrestlers were at Camp Victory. After they aired the footage of the attack the host said, "Now, we all know wrestling is fake...big shocker, but what goes on in Iraq is real and"… Then she asked Edge how he felt about traveling to Iraq and he responded that this was his first trip because the first time the superstars went he had suffered a broken neck in the fake industry.

I love edges response that was good stuff like I said before if you saw the injury that occured t Joey Mercury you would think twice about wrestling being fake ppl confuse fake and staged and I am so tired of ppl saying wrestling is fake they might add elements for the effect but wrestling is far from being fake ppl get a clue