Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

From http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/1/2/wwenews/Vince_Wants_Higher_Ratings_Shane_PRIDE_More.php

Vince McMahon wants WWE ratings to improve, and there is a movement to differentiate RAW and Smackdown. RAW would return to its 90's style of being edgy, while Smackdown is being pushed towards a more 80's style.

Shane McMahon is pushing for a cross-promotion with PRIDE including a possible PRIDE vs. WWE feud.

I think the smart move is pushing the Hardy's as a Tag-Team again.

Also, I didn't see the PPV, but from what understand. The DX/Punk/Hardy's team looked really good together.

I think that should be your full DX faction. Especially if Michaels needs surgery.

Let the Hardy's go after the tag title, punk come to Raw and go after the intercontential title after maybe Jeff gets screwed and somebody else takes it. HHH go after the big title. Just add a chick like Mickie James and that would be fun to watch. Let Edge and Orton form their own group and that's a good storyline for a year +.

From http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/1/2/wwenews/Vince_Wants_Higher_Ratings_Shane_PRIDE_More.php

Vince McMahon wants WWE ratings to improve, and there is a movement to differentiate RAW and Smackdown. RAW would return to its 90's style of being edgy, while Smackdown is being pushed towards a more 80's style.

Shane McMahon is pushing for a cross-promotion with PRIDE including a possible PRIDE vs. WWE feud.

If Vince wanted better ratings all he would have to do is put on better matches. The Benoit/Finaly match on Smackdown last week was one of the best WWE matches I've seen put on in the past year. Give us more of that and some decent promo work and stop trying to sell me on these :pooh:ty movies like the Marine and Kane's DVD and I'll be hooked again.

Not really anything good to talk about.. TNA's network debut bombed, WWE is in a holding pattern till the writers write something Vince likes. Big Show is gone.. RVD is on his way out probably.. Vince McMahon is choosing the wrong time to start throwing his weight around and bullying his talent. I think RVD would do great in TNA.. Big show wouldn't do that well I don't think.

ECW is done (even though we knew that already)

they had a PPV Sunday, which from all accounts, bombed. Sabu got taken out of the main event, Lashley is the new ECW Champion.

The story goes vince blamed Paul Heyman for the bad show, and Heyman is no longer employed by the WWE. Most wrestling websites say this is real, and not a storyline.

So ECW is now Paul Heyman free, they hate sabu, Vince doesn't trust RVD, and the rest of the old guard isn't even on TV.

ECW 2006= Bobby Lashley, Mike Knox, CM Punk. Or in other words, Velocity.....

ECW is done (even though we knew that already)

they had a PPV Sunday, which from all accounts, bombed. Sabu got taken out of the main event, Lashley is the new ECW Champion.

The story goes vince blamed Paul Heyman for the bad show, and Heyman is no longer employed by the WWE. Most wrestling websites say this is real, and not a storyline.

So ECW is now Paul Heyman free, they hate sabu, Vince doesn't trust RVD, and the rest of the old guard isn't even on TV.

ECW 2006= Bobby Lashley, Mike Knox, CM Punk. Or in other words, Velocity.....

Problem is there is nothing extreme about it.. You can't make Heat and slap the ECW name on it.. Now if these guys did some truely amazing stuff like the old ECW guys did, then there wouldn't be a problem.

Still say CM Punk, needs to be on RAW.

Well:

- I'm interested in seeing what Vince plans on doing with Monty.

- the firing has WORK written all over it but I would not be shocked it it were true.

- The last Cryme Tyme skit from Raw had WTF?! written all over it.

- I didn't think that the TNA special sucked. I thought it was pretty damned good. Almost better than the PPV they put on that weekend. The Angle/Joe Match saved it.

-Very happy to see Punk getting his due. Don't worry Prime, he'll be on RAW pretty soon if Vince is close to getting rid of ECW. I think that he should be on Smackdown because that's where most of the workers are but Punk has some serious mic skills to hold his own with the guys on RAW. Punk on Smackdown wouldn't be a bad thing...there would be a greater chance of seeing Punk vs Benoit. :)

Going to RAW next week, taking my son as a surprise Xmas gift... He thinks we're going to see the Nutcracker. Found out during last night it's going to be a 3 hour show with a 30 man Battle Royal.. I was excited for my son more then anything, but hell now I stoked!.

Hopefully they pull out all the stops for you.

They f'd up this DX/Rated-RKO thing. Flair shouldn't be involved. It should be Punk, or the Hardys.

On the other side.. Kenny shouldn't even be here.. He's never going to be a star. He doesn't have the "it" like Edge and Orton do to make them viable heels.

Kenny is young, they can still mold the guy into whatever they want. Look at crazy Haas.

To be honest. RKO should full time add Nitro, his chick and that other guy.

DX should add the Hardy's and Mickie James.

Then they should just go from show to show, attacking each other.

I hear Chyna cleaned up recently.. Maybe she can bring her she-penis back to DX.

Just say no to she-penis. DX angle is freakin lame as hell, the nostalgia of it wore off a week after it started. Vince is out of ideas, Umaga is not a poor mans Samoa Joe, he's a freakin piss poor Kamala.

I'm actually beginning to enjoy Umage, just because he's different. I really didn't expect DX to go on this long, I've been hearing for 8 months Shawn needs surgery.

The Nitro, Cena match was really good as well. I wish Cena would learn how to take a bump.. There are ways of putting a guy over even if you are checked to win the match. Nitro has a decent showing but they could of made people look at him differently if he made a real strong showing. Think that's more Cena's fault then anyone.

Just getting tired of the same main eventers.. RAW needs a serious shake up.. I'm talking a surprise Champ.. Like Val Venis winning the battle royal and going to beat Cena.. I mean something just entirely out of the blue that no one in a million years expects..

I sit there watching RAW now adays and say to my son "DX will come out in 3..2...1 and quote the Are You Ready" and sure enough ehre they come. It's too predictable.. That's what made RAW good in the 90's.. There was so much going on with so many different wrestlers you never knew what to expect.