Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Dusty was alway's "The American Dream" the WWE gimmick was "The Common Man", but if you've seen the DVD and what you said was in it I'll take your word for it. The only Dusty gimmick I am down with is "The Midnight Rider"

And G-Prime if you think you understand the business good for you, I'm not a niche fan and have forgotten more about wrestling than most people know. I don't think TNA is "pure" I just don't like the WWE never have never will. I just appreciate something a little bit like wrestling was before. I was down with the UWF, World Class/USWA, Mid South, and even gasp.. The AWA. I remember lot's of good performer's that WWE made look pathetic: Terry Taylor/Red Rooster, Rick Martel/ The Model, Kerry Von Erich/ The Texas Tornado/ Ultimate Warrior, The Road Warriors/ LOD 2000. That's the reason I don't like WWE, to many gimmicks instead of letting the guy's put on a show with there ring and mat skills. And lastly I'm down with a good promo but not 2 hours worth of trash talking.

Rack me, I'm out.

Sorry I meant the Common Man gimmick, thanks for the clarification. And yes, Midnight Rider was the :pooh:! As for the DVD, definitely pick it up man, it's got some great stuff on there. Great interviews, matches and a ton of old promos.

As for the rest of your post, RACK HIM!

You brought back some great memories there.

I didn't have net access yesterday so I'm a little late but ECW was a joke on Tuesday night 1 lame promo, 2 bad matches and a ladder match that you could predict everything that was gonna happen, and the finish was a joke RVD was on the floor and then Show took a dive over the ropes. I know doing a Frankenstiener on Show ain't easy but he could've helped work it a little better. There even figuring out a way to ruin CM Punk, I know it's a setup for him to fued with Knox over Kelly but gimme a break.

Glad to see the Midnight and R n R Express going into the HOF, time to get out my neon bandanna from the 80's and make a wristband out of it and do a double dropkick.

What about the newbie Trinity, I know you guy's have a Mickie infatuation but trinity's bangin.

Just read on 24wrestling.com Jarrets turning face, wonder how this will work into something. Odd seeing how Sting was trying to rid TNA of the "Cancer", guess there won't be a rematch. Anyone have any thoughts on who is going to challenge Sting next. I hadn't put much thought into it, I expected the fued with Jarrett to continue or that he would retire with the belt but after seeing him all cut up and in shape I think he might hang around a while longer to help grow the business. Angle looks set to fued with Joe, maybe Stiener coming back but he's got issues with the money he's getting paid. My guess is it's going to be Christian since it looks they may have been setting up for it a few months back and he won his street fight with Rhino.