Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

They should use DX to put CM Punk over and bring him up to the big leagues before he get's lost in the RVD/Big Show shuffle down in the minor's. Punk's been working Indies for year's and has developed quite a unique repetoire of moves combined with the martial art's moves he knows it wouldn't take him long to move up the ranks since DX could help him with what he lacks cutting a good promo.

I'm not sure why it's taking him so long to dispose of Mike Knox, although it may be due to the fact that Steph Mac is high on him and has been for 2 years. We all know Heyman hates Steph so it could be behind the scenes payback. That being said all the more reason for Triple H to help put him over so he can help his wife get at Heyman.

They should use DX to put CM Punk over and bring him up to the big leagues before he get's lost in the RVD/Big Show shuffle down in the minor's. Punk's been working Indies for year's and has developed quite a unique repetoire of moves combined with the martial art's moves he knows it wouldn't take him long to move up the ranks since DX could help him with what he lacks cutting a good promo.

I'm not sure why it's taking him so long to dispose of Mike Knox, although it may be due to the fact that Steph Mac is high on him and has been for 2 years. We all know Heyman hates Steph so it could be behind the scenes payback. That being said all the more reason for Triple H to help put him over so he can help his wife get at Heyman.

Watching more TNA lately, because of the urging of our posters here, it's slowly growing on me.. I'm a huge CM Punk fan, the guy is just talent. WWE either needs to use him properly or they'll lose him and I think he'd be a great fit in TNA from what I've seen so far of it. He would make the dismal midcard RAW so much better.. I hope they wise up.

Watching more TNA lately, because of the urging of our posters here, it's slowly growing on me.. I'm a huge CM Punk fan, the guy is just talent. WWE either needs to use him properly or they'll lose him and I think he'd be a great fit in TNA from what I've seen so far of it. He would make the dismal midcard RAW so much better.. I hope they wise up.

Prime, if you're liking what you see with Punk, be sure to check out some of his Ring of Honor matches. His 3 matches with Samoa Joe were some of the best wrestling I've seen in a few years. It's good to see Punk getting over in the E. I am really happy for that guy.

CM came over from TNA, there was a gimmack where he wanted to be a part of Raven's Flock back when Raven was fueding with The Franchise. That I believe is when he made his mark in TNA, though I could be wrong. IMHO TNA is over-rated and WWE is over-done. Take your choice. The only reason to truely watch TNA is Christopher Daniels. I went to a show he did here in Norfolk, and wow, he's just as impresive live as on tv; if not more so.

CM came over from TNA, there was a gimmack where he wanted to be a part of Raven's Flock back when Raven was fueding with The Franchise. That I believe is when he made his mark in TNA, though I could be wrong. IMHO TNA is over-rated and WWE is over-done. Take your choice. The only reason to truely watch TNA is Christopher Daniels. I went to a show he did here in Norfolk, and wow, he's just as impresive live as on tv; if not more so.

Yeah I didn't know he was in TNA before as I just started watching it and for that matter just started watching CM Punk too.

Didn't mean to come off offensive if I did, just wanted to give you a heads up on him. He put on a few good matches in TNA. But like Cyfer said if you want to see him at his best get some RoH tapes.

nah man it was cool, didn't take it offensively, pardon me if I came of defensive ;P.

BTW anyone know where I can get some of his ROH stuff, I havent followed ROH for years.

Can't figure out why they signed a guy who looks just like Lashely except to keep him out of TNA. Bad move his skill set is really basic as he won't work indy shows to improve, his promo's are pathetic especially the "Serengetti" line over and over again.

TNA moves to primetime tonight on Spike TV.

Monty Brown signs with WWE

Nov. 15, 2006

monty.jpg

Monty Brown, formerly of the Buffalo Bills, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Stay tuned to WWE.com for more information.

No mention of TNA at all. :doh:

Yup, Vince and JR are behind this one. You know how much of a hard on JR has for former football stars. They are going to probably bring him in under the former football star gimmick and have him move away from the Alpha Male.

Can't figure out why they signed a guy who looks just like Lashely except to keep him out of TNA. Bad move his skill set is really basic as he won't work indy shows to improve, his promo's are pathetic especially the "Serengetti" line over and over again.

TNA moves to primetime tonight on Spike TV.

He's just not that good of a wrestler, and his mic skills are not very good at all. I have no idea why he was signed, except just to say "we took this star from TNA," when he was not really going to figure into long-term plans anyways.

I got tired of Brown after the same moves and promos constantly. Serengetti blah, blah, blah...POUNNNNNNNNNNNNNCE Period blah, blah , blah. Its like he was trying to be a mix of The Rock and Lashley. And it was not working.

He does not seem like he is really dedicated to wrestling, and there is nothing wrong with that, I think he is very successful as a physical trainer. He looks great walking to the ring, but I don't think he has the ability to be a major player.

I was thinking that WWE was going to try to get away from the big guys with good physique that might look good but can't wrestle. But maybe that is not going to happen.

Is TNA now a 2-hour show, or was it a special since it was their first night in the Thursday night slot?

I think this was just a special and it will be on for an hour Thursdays at 9 for the time being. But I think it could change depending on ratings.

We'll see, I think it was a really good show tonight.