Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'll be the first to say now that the Jarret face turn is going to fall flat on it's face and is further proof of why his ego is only going to let the company so far unless it is held in check. When fans are booing you with "GO AWAY" heat, not "heel heat" it is a sign they don't want you around, not that they want you to turn face and hold the belt all over again........ugh.

Yea, I know weve all, or atleast mose of us have gotten out of wrestling since probably 7th grade. But I happend to be watching UPN 20, or what is now called, my network 20. And tomorrow some of the old guys, of my generation will be fighting. Its going to be Kane, and The Undertaker, the big brothers. Both are around 6'6-7'0, 270lb+ against some new guys. Anywho, im still out of wrestling, but I said what the hell, misewell see what these guys still have. Itll be on Smackdown, starts at 8 or 9pm. So just a heads up for you guys who like them.

They f'd up the whole night.

After Eric took over.

They should of have DX come out and help Hardy keep his title (Thus joining them), and them had DX come out and save Maria......with her coming out next week as a wild child and chick in DX.

Then they'd slowly build two factons. One with DX, Hardy, Maria and one other guy.

Then Edige, Orton, Lita, Nitro and his girl with their attack freak umaga.

Looks like some of you guy's may get your wish! Just announced for Survivor Series DX/Hardy Boy's/CM Punk vs. Orton/Edge/Mike Knox/Helms/Nitro.

This may be the first time in many years a WWE PPV is actually good as long as they add more good matches. I hope the creative team/writers due this one proper justice cause this could be HUGE!

All I got to say is lol...

In a bit of breaking news, CNN.com is reporting that Britney Spears has filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline. Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." She also asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. Federline appeared on RAW last night in a taped segment issuing a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the New Year's edition of RAW.

Several Hollywood gossip websites are reporting that Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. Apparently, Federline allegedly went into a fit of rage and destroyed some property after Spears laughed at a tape of his recent WWE appearances. It looks like that may have been the breaking point for her.

Looks like some of you guy's may get your wish! Just announced for Survivor Series DX/Hardy Boy's/CM Punk vs. Orton/Edge/Mike Knox/Helms/Nitro.

This may be the first time in many years a WWE PPV is actually good as long as they add more good matches. I hope the creative team/writers due this one proper justice cause this could be HUGE!

if that PPV leads to two factions battling across brands. That would be sweet

I thought RAW was good last night.. That's because UK fans don't sit there on their hands. That's the loudest I've heard and arena since the last time WWE invaded the UK. Thought it was kind of cool how the brits appreciate good effort.. Like Johnny Nitro's cork screw from the top rope.. Heard some applause.. was awesome. The DX stuff is getting sillier and sillier.. the bit with Crime Time or however it's spelled was pretty funny.

I thought RAW was good last night.. That's because UK fans don't sit there on their hands. That's the loudest I've heard and arena since the last time WWE invaded the UK. Thought it was kind of cool how the brits appreciate good effort.. Like Johnny Nitro's cork screw from the top rope.. Heard some applause.. was awesome. The DX stuff is getting sillier and sillier.. the bit with Crime Time or however it's spelled was pretty funny.

Now that Edge and Orton have the tag titles.

This is the perfect time to set up the following.

Make the Hardy Boyz part of DX. Have them go for the titles with HHH and HBK helping. Then have HBK go get his surgery or whatever. Then HHH can go after the big title.

Bring in Mickie Jamies to be your DX chick who just goes after Lita

Then all you need is a young guy to fight in singles.

Now that Edge and Orton have the tag titles.

This is the perfect time to set up the following.

Make the Hardy Boyz part of DX. Have them go for the titles with HHH and HBK helping. Then have HBK go get his surgery or whatever. Then HHH can go after the big title.

Bring in Mickie Jamies to be your DX chick who just goes after Lita

Then all you need is a young guy to fight in singles.

I like that plan.. but what young guy would you have doing the singles? I'm thinking, Shelton or Carlito. Both have good mic skills and that is a must if your going to be in DX. Would love to see CM Punk with them but I doubt that would ever happen, he's too far removed atm.

What about Cena joining DX as well. This would make Dx include HBK, HHH, Cena, The Hardys, Mickie James and Maria against the Faction of Edge, Randy Orton, Umaga, Johnny Nitro,The Masterpiece, Lita and Melina.

To many big stars lumped into one faction. Then RAW would be entirely focused on DX and that would just suck. You want to use DX to elevate the popularity of a midcarder, much like Evolution did for Orton(who was rotting on Smackdown before Evolution) and Batista.