Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Did anyone see that The Big Show is taking time off. This according to ECW.Com

Could be permenant.. It's been reported that Big Show has zero interest in coming back in a full time role. But as many things that have been reported, a lot turn out to not be true =(

Also, I really enjoyed RAW last night.. Seems to be taking babysteps out of the mundane.. Still needs an influx of fresh talent.

I just saw on wwe.com that Donald Trump VS Rosie Odonnell was going to be the main event tonight on RAW I am sure there will be look aliokes but it should be funny none the less

also HHH Has A torn quad muscle due to the match with RKO last night

Match kinda got weird after that, but he finished, despite it..

Yeah wrestling is fake.

I thoughtit was funny when during the "match" you heard a good amount of people chanting TNA

I did read that universal (the company that owns nbc usa bravo and sci fi ) wants Vince to promote their shows from time to time and therefore the rosie vs donald match to me they could have gotten a better looking donald tho rosie was on the money I thought

I thoughtit was funny when during the "match" you heard a good amount of people chanting TNA

I did read that universal (the company that owns nbc usa bravo and sci fi ) wants Vince to promote their shows from time to time and therefore the rosie vs donald match to me they could have gotten a better looking donald tho rosie was on the money I thought

I didn't hear much TNA, but a lot of "THIS SKIT SUCKS!"

Also Stacey Keibler made some list as the number 6 most annoying celebrity of the year. Heard it on Eitm so no link

Also.. is me or is the women showing the men up lately? I am thoroughly enjoying watching the women perform more then the men lately.. Not just because of their looks like usual, but the matches seem more interesting.

I think if they didnt tape smackdown then try to do a live ECW then it would come as better tV you can tell they rush the show so their really nothing exciting that ever happens on that show

another thing I wish they do is go too a 2 hour show so they can use all of the talent for that show

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3877160223

WWE releases Superstars

Written: January 19, 2007World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of the following talent. WWE wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.

Tatanka

Tatanka is an accomplished veteran of the squared circle. The Native American made a splash upon his entrance to the WWE in the early 90’s, remaining undefeated for over a year while participating in some of sports-entertainments biggest events. His latest run on SmackDown capped a courageous and unlikely comeback to the ring.

Sylvester Terkay

A decorated Mixed Martial Arts fighter and three-time All-American, the man-bear Sylvester Terkay is the 1993 NCAA Division I National Heavyweight Champion. While in WWE, Terkay registered several notable victories.

Christopher W. Anderson

The rugged southpaw Christopher W. Anderson found his greatest successes in the original ECW before he returned with the new breed this past summer.

Jazz

An ECW original, Jazz left her mark on the WWE’s Women’s Division. A former champion, her biggest win came at WrestleMania X8, where she defeated Trish Stratus and Lita to retain her title.

Rodney Mack

Rodney Mack’s most recent tenure with WWE was spent as a mentor to the Superstars of tomorrow. A veteran of the squared circle, Mack assisted in the development of the careers of several young members of the ECW roster.

Tony Mamaluke

Extremist Tony Mamaluke earned his greatest achievements in the original ECW, capturing the ECW World Tag Team Championship. Alongside his fellow Paesan Little Guido and ECW Diva Trinity, Mamaluke competed with new breed Extremists as a member of the Full Blooded Italians.

The Bashams (Danny and Doug)

As two-time WWE Tag Team Champions, the Bashams were at one-time regular competitors in SmackDown’s Tag Team division. An appearance at WrestleMania XX, and an extensive role as part of JBL’s Cabinet remain as highlights of this veteran tag team’s career.

Al Snow

ECW Original and former WWE Hardcore Champion Al Snow – along with his unique ally, Head – became a fan favorite with his unorthodox antics in the late 1990s. Snow is also known for his training of sports-entertainment hopefuls in WWE Tough Enough. While he will no longer compete in the ring, he will continue in his duties as a trainer.

The Gymini

The powerful pairing known as Gymini debuted on SmackDown in January 2006 and earned several victories over a slew of SmackDown teams including ring veterans Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki.

Gangrel

David Heath, known to many as Gangrel, made his WWE debut in the mid 90’s as the vampire leader of the Brood. With blood dripping from his trademark fangs, Heath created a memorable image for WWE fans.