Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I went to the Blast Area last night to see the Royal Rumble.....and as usal you have an all brand ppv and you get jipped {thank god I was at a blast area}

anyway the rumble came down to Rated Rko HBK and Taker with Taker coming out on top

all titles remained the same and the Hardys won the only non title match on the card

Umaga versus Cena had some big bump spots but other than that this PPV Sucked big time I hope wrestlemania is just 20% better than this and I will be happy

I'm pissed HBK lost. Would love for him to have another title reign.

Glad I didn't bother to make the 45 min. drive to my boy's house to watch, from what I have heard it was pretty weak.

Also heads up, I said WSX was on Monday at 10pm, I was wrong it's Tuesday's, head to head with ECW. I have been watching the recording over and over and WSX is just about as crazy as old-skool ECW. There's this kid, Jack Evans, he's got a yo-boy gimmick this kid is crazy some of the flips and dives he was doing were insane. He hasn't learned how to sell a match quite yet but if he ever does look out.

HBK and Cena teaming up for the World Tag team Championship against RKO and Edge should be interesting. I would like to see HBK and Cena become the Champs. The Intercontinental Championship match with Hardy against Khali should be interesting as well. I liked the skit where Trump gave the fans cash.

HBK and Cena teaming up for the World Tag team Championship against RKO and Edge should be interesting. I would like to see HBK and Cena become the Champs. The Intercontinental Championship match with Hardy against Khali should be interesting as well. I liked the skit where Trump gave the fans cash.

Nah I'm so sick of temp teams having the title. The titles need to go in the tag division which desperately needs some attention.

I don't understand this why HBK going for the Gold now. He's most fun when part of a tag team anyways.

How is it you see Mick Foley come back every 12-18 months, but I can't remember when Stone Cold or the Rock at least had a Wrestlemania match.

I still think the Hardyz joined DX months ago, and that Punk kid. Then when HHH went down, they could focused on the Hardyz, or maybe then HBK going for it all.

I don't understand this why HBK going for the Gold now. He's most fun when part of a tag team anyways.

Give HBK a possible short title reign before HHH comes back.

How is it you see Mick Foley come back every 12-18 months, but I can't remember when Stone Cold or the Rock at least had a Wrestlemania match.

Mick has a contract to work a limited schedule.. IE one or two events a year.

I still think the Hardyz joined DX months ago, and that Punk kid. Then when HHH went down, they could focused on the Hardyz, or maybe then HBK going for it all.

Naw

Vince's problem right now is that he has only a few headliner stars, and 3 shows they have to fill.

The smart move would be to combine the Raw and Smackdown rosters. Build up a series of factions. Then your main events could be bigger on a regular basis, and more guys would get T.V. time with expanded Tag-Team and Cruiser Weight stuff.

I have to give it to Vince.... at least he is realizing that with out ECW old school..... ECW will never work I do wish he would just bring in that no-hold barred attitude

i mean he could still have his ECW vision(whatever it may be) but I think you need to mix the new with the old

for those of you that may not like to read SPOILERS online

PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Thanks to Mel Davidson for sending along Smackdown Spoilers from last night in Houston, Texas:

Dark Matches:

- Chuck Palumbo defeated Funaki.

- Vladimir Kozlov defeated Jamie Noble.

Smackdown:

- Chris Benoit defeated Fit Finlay. Boogeyman came out from under the ring with the Little **** and walked off with him. Really great match, despite that.

- Kristal interviewed Vickie Guerrero, who said she is returning to work (what does she do here?) despite the "unsafe" conditions that Theodore Long allows.

- Deuce & Domino defeated Paul London & Brian Kendrick. Yep, it's the "new team beats the champs in a non-title match" bit that we've seen a dozen times in WWE.

- Backstage, Batista told Long that he was going to demand that the Undertaker reveal which title he wants at Wrestlemania.

- They did a bit where King Booker was being given the "Key To The City". Kane interrupts, attacking Booker and knocking him out of the ring with a big boot.

- Mr. Kennedy defeated Vito, ripping off Vito's dress and acting very serious because of his loss at the Rumble.

- They had a Bikini contest with Kristal, Jillian and Ashley. Jillian refused to strip down, and instead wanted to sing. She was booed as she sang a Britney Spears song. No K-Fed run-in. JBL got off a great line about how Michael Hayes did a better job singing on Badstreet U.S.A. Ashley yanked off Jillian's clothes afterwards.

- Backstage, Long grants Kennedy a rematch with Batista for next week.

- The Miz defeats Matt Hardy after Joey Mercury interferes.

- Batista came to the ring and said he was tired of people saying he can't beat the Undertaker. He called out Undertaker for his decision. John Cena came out (to a pop bigger than Batista's) saying he was there for the same reason, he wanted Undertaker's decision. Undertaker then came out to a huge ovation. Before anything could happen, Shawn Michaels came out, saying he wants his own answer from the Undertaker. Michaels challenges Undertaker to put the Wrestlemania title shot on the line in a singles match. Vince McMahon then came out, and said he doesn't care what Michaels or anyone wants, he'll tell them what they want. He said Undertaker does have to make a decision, but right now, he has decided that it will be John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs. Batista & The Undertaker at No Way Out.

That ends the show. They announced there would be a MVP, Finlay, Booker & Kennedy vs. Undertaker, Michaels, Cena & Batista match following ECW.

After ECW, Undertaker stayed in the ring and Lashley left. The heels ran in to start the eight-man match, which was won by the babyface team. After the match, Undertaker picked up Cena and Batista's belts, looked at them, then threw them both down before leaving. Michaels left, then the champions (who shook hands).

WSX?

Waltman? X-Pac?

Wrestling Society X, it's on MTV. It's basically a bunch of insane spot's with all the weapons the old ECW used to have, it's 1/2 hour of ALL action so far, so it keeps you interested. It's got a mix of old players (Waltman, Vampiro, New Jack) some international names (Puma) and a rack of young guy's ( Teddy Hart, Jack Evans) that will do just about any spot.

Wrestling Society X, it's on MTV. It's basically a bunch of insane spot's with all the weapons the old ECW used to have, it's 1/2 hour of ALL action so far, so it keeps you interested. It's got a mix of old players (Waltman, Vampiro, New Jack) some international names (Puma) and a rack of young guy's ( Teddy Hart, Jack Evans) that will do just about any spot.

So far the only reason to watch is for The Human Tornado, other than that, it's a bunch of people no-selling in a 30 minute spotfest with Zakk Wylde on the mic as a commentator.

So far the only reason to watch is for The Human Tornado, other than that, it's a bunch of people no-selling in a 30 minute spotfest with Zakk Wylde on the mic as a commentator.

Yeh some of these guy's need to watch some old footage and learn how to sell the match, Teddy Hart is suprisingly bad at it, he'll get hammered and pop up like nothing in a hurry to get to his spots.

I still think it's better spot wise than ECW and I don't mind watching people who have more of an indy look. The first weeks show was much better to draw you back, last night wasn't so good and Three Six Mafia didn't help on the broadcast.

I think realizes there is more compatiotion out there because I have really like the way they are doing ECW now they even had a diffrent set up last night

I think compatiotion is what Vince needed for ECW i do agree they could still be better but I like what I have seen over the past 3 weeks since the WSX has started