Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Mick Foley is out right now, Vince thought he was going to be the guest ref.

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Now Shane comes out, tells Vince the board of directors voted 5-4, and they lost. The Ref is....Austin.

stupid......and exposed by people here awhile ago. The old Austin Music rocks though.

I would love to see a tag division in ECW along with a TV title that would indicate to me that ECWWE is here to stay for a while no matter how bad things are

Well you'll get half your wish, according to the dirsheets WWE has ordered ECW tag belts and to look for someone to be crowned at WM.

Destination X is coming up this weekend. The only reason I'm ordering is to see Samoa Joe take the strap from Christian.

As for WWE, they had my interest a few weeks back when there was still the possibility of the Rock showing up at WM as the rep for Trump. When I saw them trot the wife beater out as the ref I chuckled. Same ole thing every year.

The Elevation X match looks like it could be good. It's been awhile since anyone's done a scaffolding match, much less an updated version of one. I'm just sure they have the right two guys in it.

The Elevation X match looks like it could be good. It's been awhile since anyone's done a scaffolding match, much less an updated version of one. I'm just sure they have the right two guys in it.

Ya know, I totally forgot about that match. Scaffold matches were always interesting to me because you know that someone(if not both) is going to need a ton of painkillers the next day from huge spot or bump they have to take in one of those matches.

STARCADE HERE WE COME! :)

Ya know, I totally forgot about that match. Scaffold matches were always interesting to me because you know that someone(if not both) is going to need a ton of painkillers the next day from huge spot or bump they have to take in one of those matches.

STARCADE HERE WE COME! :)

On the ECW Extreme Rules DVD that Vince just put out, there's a scaffold match with Dreamer against Brian Lee from '96's High Incident. :)

On the ECW Extreme Rules DVD that Vince just put out, there's a scaffold match with Dreamer against Brian Lee from '96's High Incident. :)

Oh yeah I remember that one. The match wasn't a 4 star but the finish was jaw dropping. Just like seeing a spontaneous chair pile up in the ring. One of those things you'll always remember.

The reaper strikes again, Bad News Brown has passed away. Most will remember him from his famous trophy smashing tyrade after the Battle Royal at WM4 or when Roddy Piper painted himself black during their fued but Bad News first notoriety came in Stu Harts Stampede Promotion I've never seen the matches but read about them in PWI as a kid.

RIP.

The reaper strikes again, Bad News Brown has passed away. Most will remember him from his famous trophy smashing tyrade after the Battle Royal at WM4 or when Roddy Piper painted himself black during their fued but Bad News first notoriety came in Stu Harts Stampede Promotion I've never seen the matches but read about them in PWI as a kid.

RIP.

Awwww Heellllllllll Nawwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_19630.shtml Looks like NWA is taking its name completely away from TNA for good.

I went to RAW last night. The crowd was hot throughout it. The BEST part though was when Stone Cold came out, especially when all of those kid Cena fans were just silent and confused throughout the whole thing. They have NO idea how much Austin was a box office draw back in the Attitude Era and some of them probably don't even know who he was.

Anyone been keeping up with the steroid probe in Florida, well names were released and one of the people getting steroids was none other than Kurt Angle. It's the same thing he failed his drug/wellness test for before he left WWE. They name him in the front page article on si.com.

Wonder how many other wrestlers could be implicated especially considering TNA films in Orlando and that's where the pharmacy that was busted is located.