Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The show went on for a long time last night. I thought it would end at 11:05, but went another 10 min.

Ahh, Val Venus. He was so awsome. Those storylines were so much more fun to watch. I bet the folks in this thread could sit down and design a storyline for the whole WWE that could last from this WM through the next while staying fresh.

Yeah I wish Val would get a push.. He is a fan favorite, but honesly they don't know what to do with him Creatively. lol.

Wha??

I was at RAW also, but from where I was it sounded mostly like cheering for the Skins. The place got loud as hell the second Edge said Washington Redskins. In fact, Edge said he wouldn't wrestle because Redskins is a racist name. The crowd booed the crap out of him for it.

John Cena got more boos this time than he did at the Christmas '06 RAW that was here. Some of the crowd was cheering "let's go cena" and in between the rest, myself included, were shouting "Cena sucks."

Lillian's voice was great. She sang the National Anthem, and that girl can carry a note like no other.

The match that occurred after RAW was held for the fans there. The crowd was pretty energetic all night. When Stone Cold came out the place erupted. Only certain Skins games have been louder.

Before the show, Cryme Tyme was outside talking to people waiting in line. They were pretty funny when they were interacting with the younger kids.

Wha??

Don't forget that a good portion of the people that usually come to the tv tapings are from the surrounding areas (hint: the team up north that wear purple and worships a rat bird).

Anyways, i caught Destination X on Sunday. Not a bad PPV, there were a few decent matches on the card. The Austin Starr vs. Low ki match was one of the best of the night. The Elevation X match was, so-so. It seemed like they played to the gimmick just a little too much. Beside the over sell of AJ's injuries from his fall had the room kinda pissed. The Main Event between Joe and Christian wasn't bad because Christian had been carried to his best match in a long time but the "foot on the ropes" finish also left the room kinda pissed. Oh well, I can't wait to see what the fallout from the PPV will be this Thursday.

the nwa feuds in the mid 80's blew the wwf/e away in terms of wrestling/storylines.........while the wwf/e was a cartoon the nwa was having 60 minute matches b/w flair and rhodes and russian chain matches with ivan and nikita........I really miss the old nwa and wish wrestling could be like it use to be.

Me to, but for whatever reason I believe we are in the minority.

Destination X was freakin horrible, the elvation X match was terrible and it certainly didn't bring back memories of the Road Warroris/ Midnight Express scaffold matches and WHY on earth TNA needed to have a casket match I will never know, I guess with not using the NWA name in the future they will forget about great wretling legacy and go for the gimmick.

Destination X was freakin horrible, the elvation X match was terrible and it certainly didn't bring back memories of the Road Warroris/ Midnight Express scaffold matches and WHY on earth TNA needed to have a casket match I will never know, I guess with not using the NWA name in the future they will forget about great wretling legacy and go for the gimmick.

The Casket match was a joke but the one saving grace was the amount of blood Sting left on the mat. Other than that, when i saw them lower down the casket, I lol'd.

Guest sith lord

Destination X was not horrible. I admit, the lowering of the casket was very cheesy and I don't blame the fans for the "FIRE RUSSO" chants, but this was a very good PPV all in all. The Cage/Joe match was classic and brought back memories of how Flair would win matches back in the 80's. And I hate the fact that they're not gonna be using the NWA name anymore. Being associated with the NWA gave TNA instant credibility and legacy.

Also, if you guys enjoy 80's NWA like I do, you should check out youtube because they have some great footage of the Horsemen, Koloffs, Midnight Express, Rock and Roll Express, The Garvins and Magnum TA. Get there before the WWE does a sweep of all their copyrighted material.

yeah

(by the way, Vince McMahon is amazing, haha. Love him or hate him, his character is great and he pulls it off so well)

Nah I was expecting kane to do it..And yeah Vince does do a great job with his character..Im going to Wrestlemania 23 too..I'll have pics of that too.:)

I went when it was at the Verizon center..Here are some of the pics I have.

Picture0024246.jpg

Picture0024248.jpg

Picture0024260.jpg

Picture0024280.jpg

Picture0024293.jpg

Wrasslin' is complete garbage. You should be ashamed that you admit to going to see that crap. But you are young, still. I just hope you don't ever have kids and subject them to it. Nothing worse than seeing some 30 year old dad bringing his kids to watch that ****. Does your mom know this is what you're doing with her money? :doh: