Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
I think evenetually that Vince will have to acknoledge TNA and I hate to say it but TNA will regret trying to get in a war with WWE they will loose and loose badly

TNA is not dumb. They're not gonna get into a war with the WWE, but they'll just remind the WWE every now and then that they're not the only game in town, like they did today.

I think evenetually that Vince will have to acknoledge TNA and I hate to say it but TNA will regret trying to get in a war with WWE they will loose and loose badly

lose not loose

Sorry, just a pet peeve. I'll get over it one day :)

I think that TNA ruffling the feathers of the big boys were cool because all of the pomp and other BS that was the Raw family reunion last night was just too much. I don't recall one good match from the entire 3 hours. As a matter of fact the only things that did get my attention were the 3 champs at the beginning and Mike Rotunda's appearance. It's almost as if it's all about the storylines and plastic puppies.

What Championship belt do you think the fans will vote for to be put on the line in the champion of Champions tripple threat match? I hope it is the world championship belt. Booker does not seem like a legit champion. Hopefully Batista gets that belt soon. The fatal 4 way match for the Intercontinental championship title was great. I am glad Jeff Hardy won it. The DX feud against Edge and Randy Orton looks like it will become a big feud.

:laugh: Steve O couldn't stop laughing the whole time he was getting his 'beat down' by Umaga. I think both the Jackass guys were not sober and it showed.

"Your lighter fell out" comment by the announcer was probably a jab at the fact they were both high as a kite.

But seriously you know Vince has run out of ideas when Mr.Spears is in the ring.

What Championship belt do you think the fans will vote for to be put on the line in the champion of Champions tripple threat match? I hope it is the world championship belt. Booker does not seem like a legit champion. Hopefully Batista gets that belt soon. The fatal 4 way match for the Intercontinental championship title was great. I am glad Jeff Hardy won it. The DX feud against Edge and Randy Orton looks like it will become a big feud.

It looks like Vince is trying to actually make DX look legit by putting them up against Orton and Edge, not the other way around.. No one there needs to be put over and the only thing I can think if is that DX needs more street cred. I think it's going to be a good fued..

Chris Jericho's band is scheduled to appear on TNA this week. This be a possible future home of Chris Jericho? I always thought he was in love with the WWE.

Interesting find G. It looks like TNA is stock piling the stars.

Oh and I can't forget the obligatory, Fozzy Sucks! :D

RAW sucked big time last night when all you can come up with Hollywood stars getting there buts kicked you got problems I will be so glad when Viinie Mac and family stop writing their own shows and just go back to producing them

RAW was okay, nothing to shout about. I do like Cryme Tyme and most especially their little interaction with King BOOKAH. I loved how Booker said something along the lines of "I don't speak Ebonics" in his english accent and then when he realized his wallet was stolen, he kirked out. Funny stuff. The rest of the show was a bit of a yawn.

Guest sith lord

I can't believe this thread has fallen to the 4th page. Anyway, the PPV of the year is tonight. TNA's Bound for Glory is tonight at 8:00, preshow stats at 7:30.

PPV of the year? I don't know about that.

I've tried checking out TNA. It was a lot cooler when a giuy like Christian wasn't being given a push. He just never seems bigtime to me. Plus, Jarrett? Are you kidding me? And Sting? I'll pass on that.

I agree, I've tried to give it a chance but it just doesn't cut it for me. Christian shouldn't be given a push at all, Jarrett shoulda stopped years ago and Sting...while i've always respected him as a wrestler, never liked his wannabe crow gimmick