Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Has anybody gotten the 4-Horseman DVD? I was thinking about getting it today and decided not too. Let me know how it is and how are the bonus matches?

Yup. Go back a page or two. ;)

Has anybody gotten the 4-Horseman DVD? I was thinking about getting it today and decided not too. Let me know how it is and how are the bonus matches?

If you want the matches that are on the DVD, go for it. If you are looking for a compelling documentary, then I would suggest passing it up. They kind of touch on what made different members leave and such, but nothing too in depth, which was kind of a let down for me.

MVP defeated Kane tonight so he will get ANOTHER shot at the United States title, he should win it this time..Undertaker and Batista have a hell in a cell next week, im guessing thats when the Undertaker is going to lose his belt because of his injury.

MVP defeated Kane tonight so he will get ANOTHER shot at the United States title, he should win it this time..Undertaker and Batista have a hell in a cell next week, im guessing thats when the Undertaker is going to lose his belt because of his injury.

now thats a match that hasnt been overly done lol

Here what happened on Raw tonight.

There will be a rematch between Vince, Umaga, and Shane vs Lashley for the ECW title.

Khali beat HBK to become the #1 contender, so Cena vs Khali at Judgement Day.

Edge challenged Kennedy to a match for the money in the bank contract, and they made Edge win..Thats bull****.

I did get to see Melina fight though.:D

Here what happened on Raw tonight.

There will be a rematch between Vince, Umaga, and Shane vs Lashley for the ECW title.

Khali beat HBK to become the #1 contender, so Cena vs Khali at Judgement Day.

Edge challenged Kennedy to a match for the money in the bank contract, and they made Edge win..Thats bull****.

I did get to see Melina fight though.:D

correct me if I am wrong but didnt Melina loose to the HOTTEST 2 divas in the WWE Candace and the loveable(even tho she was wearing a cowpunks jersey)Micky James

Kennedy is injured anyway. He'll get a shot again as soon as he is healthy.

Here's what I think will happen...

Taker beats Batista on SD and then Edge cashes the MITB and beats Taker for the title because Taker is injured also.

or

Or Batista wins Thursday and Edge challenges him for the title at Judgement Day.

Well, Batista will win for sure...unfortunately. He cannot wrestle. Ugh. Edge will go after Cena and lose of course...even though Edge should win because he is by far better on the mic and a better wrestler...Anyway, yeah...Taker is out, which is lame...Bacrapista is going to be champ and Edge will lose against Cena. I swear, if the Great Kahli wins the championship or something WWE deserves to go bankrupt. That guy cannot wrestler to save his life. I don't know why Vince gives pushes to people who have no gimmick (other than being enormous) and have a limited moveset. And RVD will probably job to Vince tonight on ECW because, well, RVD is leaving so they will bury him. That guy deserves to be champ, not VKM or Lashley for that matter. He has no mic skills and his matches are completely uninteresting. /endrant

correct me if I am wrong but didnt Melina loose to the HOTTEST 2 divas in the WWE Candace and the loveable(even tho she was wearing a cowpunks jersey)Micky James

Melina did lose but that doesn't mean she still isn't the hottest diva.

I do expect Edge to cash in his MITB soon.

I am so effin sick of Edge. Eugene is more bearable than Edge. I'd rather see Umaga and Khali debate global warming than hear Edge cry about everything she crys about everytime someone hands her the mic. :mad:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/edgepittsburghstealer

Pittsburgh Stealer

By Craig Tello

Written: May 8, 2007

PITTSBURGH—The Rated-R Superstar cashed in his newly acquired Money in the Bank title opportunity tonight and knocked the sports-entertainment world off its axis by becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. Following a beastly, relentless attack from a returning Mark Henry, Edge picked the bones of a bloodied Undertaker to win the first World Heavyweight Championship of his career.

With Edge’s nefarious, well-calculated triumph taking place at the close of Undertaker and Batista’s tumultuous caged war, the Steel City became the “Steal City” tonight.

Though the night ended with an R-rated celebration, it was originally a night where the fate of the World Heavyweight Championship was to be decided within the merciless walls of a 15-foot high steel cage. For what seemed like an eternity of brutality, Undertaker and Batista took one another to their physical limits, as both warriors nearly exploded through the fortified steel.

Beaten and barely able to stand, the challenger and the champion ultimately managed to somehow escape the cage at the exact same moment, ending the contest in a draw. Thus, the epic, four-month rivalry between The Phenom and The Animal – two of the most dominant competitors in SmackDown history – culminated with controversy and indecision, much similar to their fierce Last Man Standing Match at Backlash.

Moments after Batista and The Deadman gave every last ounce of themselves in pursuit of the title, the unexpected sound of the World’s Strongest Man’s theme music rung throughout the Mellon Arena. At the end of one of the most savage Steel Cage Match in history, Henry nearly maimed The Phenom and left him a mess in the center of the ring. Only then, with the fallen gladiator ravaged, the Rated-R Superstar would come to claim his championship opportunity.

Just 24 hours after shrewdly coaxing Mr. Kennedy into defending the Money in the Bank opportunity and seizing it on Raw, Edge defected to SmackDown at the most opportune moment. One spear and three counts of the referee’s hand later, it was New Year’s Revolution 2006 all over again. Yet again, Edge cashed in the Money in the Bank guarantee for a title match any time, any place, anywhere – this time for the World Heavyweight Championship. As an opportunistic Edge stood as the newly crowned bearer of SmackDown’s richest prize, the very landscape of sports-entertainment morphed to become Rated-R.

See this chaotic confrontation between The Animal and The Deadman as well as the new champion’s vile, heinous master plan realized by tuning in Friday night, only on The CW Network.

Edge is the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Related Content

Full SmackDown preview

History of the World Heavyweight Championship

Watch Edge win Money in the Bank from Kennedy

Watch Edge win the WWE Championship in 2006

Watch Edge win Money in the Bank at WrestleMania 21

Get Edge gear in WWE Shop

Get the Rated-R Superstar on your Mobile

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/edgepittsburghstealer

Pittsburgh Stealer

By Craig Tello

Written: May 8, 2007

PITTSBURGH—The Rated-R Superstar cashed in his newly acquired Money in the Bank title opportunity tonight and knocked the sports-entertainment world off its axis by becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. Following a beastly, relentless attack from a returning Mark Henry, Edge picked the bones of a bloodied Undertaker to win the first World Heavyweight Championship of his career.

With Edge’s nefarious, well-calculated triumph taking place at the close of Undertaker and Batista’s tumultuous caged war, the Steel City became the “Steal City” tonight.

Though the night ended with an R-rated celebration, it was originally a night where the fate of the World Heavyweight Championship was to be decided within the merciless walls of a 15-foot high steel cage. For what seemed like an eternity of brutality, Undertaker and Batista took one another to their physical limits, as both warriors nearly exploded through the fortified steel.

Beaten and barely able to stand, the challenger and the champion ultimately managed to somehow escape the cage at the exact same moment, ending the contest in a draw. Thus, the epic, four-month rivalry between The Phenom and The Animal – two of the most dominant competitors in SmackDown history – culminated with controversy and indecision, much similar to their fierce Last Man Standing Match at Backlash.

Moments after Batista and The Deadman gave every last ounce of themselves in pursuit of the title, the unexpected sound of the World’s Strongest Man’s theme music rung throughout the Mellon Arena. At the end of one of the most savage Steel Cage Match in history, Henry nearly maimed The Phenom and left him a mess in the center of the ring. Only then, with the fallen gladiator ravaged, the Rated-R Superstar would come to claim his championship opportunity.

Just 24 hours after shrewdly coaxing Mr. Kennedy into defending the Money in the Bank opportunity and seizing it on Raw, Edge defected to SmackDown at the most opportune moment. One spear and three counts of the referee’s hand later, it was New Year’s Revolution 2006 all over again. Yet again, Edge cashed in the Money in the Bank guarantee for a title match any time, any place, anywhere – this time for the World Heavyweight Championship. As an opportunistic Edge stood as the newly crowned bearer of SmackDown’s richest prize, the very landscape of sports-entertainment morphed to become Rated-R.

See this chaotic confrontation between The Animal and The Deadman as well as the new champion’s vile, heinous master plan realized by tuning in Friday night, only on The CW Network.

Edge is the new World Heavyweight Champion.

I've never seen wwe let people know what happened before the actual show....

I've never seen wwe let people know what happened before the actual show....

they might as well because the internet rumor sites will have the spoilers sometimes before ECW goes off the air

since this was a pretty big deal they want to get pub for the show Friday night

because most of us our OLD school I wish it also said NWA AWA MID ATLANTIC

let se did I miss any exctint promotions

UWF,WCCW (World Class Championship Wrestling), Mid South, USWA (merger of Mid South and WCCW), Stampede.

I can't find a good foto of the belt but it looks like a W w/o an F or E on the top and it say's World Heavywieght Champion. Remeber when Flair had the belt back in the day and WCW/NWA got a court order and that's why it was censored on WWF TV.

On another not I wonder what TNA's new belts will look like since they have to give back the tag belts and the greatest belt of all time back to the NWA and get new one's.

I grew up in PG County so all I had was NWA in Baltimore or the high school and WWF at the Cap Center, I chose the NWA which is why to this day I am for anything not owned by Vinnie Mac. I had those other promotions on channel 50 they would air 1 episode of each promotion 1 night a week so i got hooked on the UWF with Gilbert and the Freebirds, Big Bubba "no trouba" Rogers and World Class with the Von Erichs. I was alway's very partial to those promotions because of the relationships they shared with the NWA and AWA.

Skinsfan92 did you get to see the best of 7 cage match between Nikita and Magnum at the Scope during the Bash?

Guest sith lord

Don't forget, TNA's Sacrifice PPV is tonight. Give another promotion a chance. They also might be unveiling new title belts.