Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK, you mean "ECW," don't you. Because the current "ECW" in no way resembles the REAL ECW :mad:

Yup. But this is their chance to fix it. Of course Boogeyman won't help. They need Foley in the GM/Commish role if they're not going to bring back Heyman.

Yup. But this is their chance to fix it. Of course Boogeyman won't help. They need Foley in the GM/Commish role if they're going to bring back Heyman.
Ain't gonna happen :( :mad:

Benoit will be the next ECW champ now that the title has been stripped from Lashley. And he dropped the US Title to put Most Valuable PowerRanger over.

Lashley on Raw makes sense. Benoit on ECW is a good addition. I loved the look on Edge's face when the Great Kali went to Smackdown. I wonder where HHH will end up, when he comes back that is?

Holy ****, Raw lost the Nature Boy to ****ing Smackdown.......for shame! Damn it.......ugh. He deserves better than Smackdown, he's a by God 16 time world champion! :mad:

***edit: yes I know.....I'm from NC and live in Charlotte......I'm a Flair mark.***

Triple H will stay on RAW. Flair shoulda stayed there as well.

That's what I am thinking.......after all, he is Vince's real life son-in-law and him and Stephanie have been doing most of the writting of the scripts/storylines for a while now.

• TK changed the title to The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW