Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Has anyone on here ever proven anyone wrong in real life regarding the topic of the figure four really hurts?

When me and the wife were in college dating, she told me it was fake and could not possibly hurt. I took the Pepsi challenge on that and when I put her in it and pulled back Flair style, she was flopping around like a fish out of the water screaming.....hahahaha.

We still laugh about it until this day.

Mr. McMahon presumed dead

By Zack Zeigler and Craig Tello

Written: June 11, 2007

Wilkes-Barre, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Check back with WWE.com as more details become available on this shocking news.

Mr. McMahon's limo is engulfed with flames with the Chairman inside it following a massive explosion.

Mr. McMahon presumed dead

By Zack Zeigler and Craig Tello

Written: June 11, 2007

Wilkes-Barre, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Check back with WWE.com as more details become available on this shocking news.

Mr. McMahon's limo is engulfed with flames with the Chairman inside it following a massive explosion.

LMAO......so freaking funny.

They should have had the story go with Vince losing his mind, and his family locking him up in a psych-ward if he wanted to take time off from in front of the camera.

Would that have you tune in next week? Wait, actually I would. :)

But anyways, this could be the beginning of the next BIG angle. The next nWo/Attitude Era type of angle. I kinda hope so. WWE needs a huge kick in the ass right now.

Would that have you tune in next week? Wait, actually I would. :)

But anyways, this could be the beginning of the next BIG angle. The next nWo/Attitude Era type of angle. I kinda hope so. WWE needs a huge kick in the ass right now.

that'd be sweet man, I'm sick of them running in circles while holding on to John Cena's genitailia. They needed something new in a bad way...They don't have a ton of legitimate "superstars" to fall back on for a solid story line, but they're gonna have to figure something out.

At least 20 times an hour. ;)

now that is an understatement :laugh:

EDIT: seriously though, did anyone else see Hacksaw Jim Dougan backstage there during Vince's walk? If it wasn't him it sure looked like him, had his blue tights and kneepads, only thing he was missing was his 2x4...

now that is an understatement :laugh:

EDIT: seriously though, did anyone else see Hacksaw Jim Dougan backstage there during Vince's walk? If it wasn't him it sure looked like him, had his blue tights and kneepads, only thing he was missing was his 2x4...

Yeah that was hacksaw, you aint hear the crowd go "ho!!"

Man I was already kinda hype to see Raw this week with the draft and everything. Now I am really anticapating how the can spin this Vinny Mc thing. WWE might be trying to make a little comeback. Becasue in my opinion they been a lil weak for like the last 3 years. I can't wait to see Cena and Lashley fight though.

This was just their way of killing the "Mr. McMahon" character and it was a good ending for the evil boss after a nice 10 year run.

now that is a good call, I hadn't thought about that angle...has a fake death ever been used to put someone over before? probably...either way, they better have had a plan before they did this and it better not suck :laugh: