Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Damn, Flair to Smackdown :(

EDIT: Lashley's good. Awful? :wtf:

no...lashley is pretty awful. he is worse than cena, tbh. they don't push wrestlers that can actually wrestle and put on a good match...ie RVD. instead they bury him and limit him in the ring. but now he isn't even in the company anymore, lameeeee.

and lashley is horrible on the mic as well.

I wonder how many picks will be made on WWE.Com at noon Wed.

Considering it's like 10:30 pm and they have had like 8.......the rest of the roster. :laugh:

Good Ole JR just said the final two draft picks are next.......so we get the first 10......kinda wish they would just have a three way match between RAW, ECW, and Smackdown. The winner gets the first pick. Then have another match between the two loosers (two different stars from the loosing factions), then the winner gets the second pick, loser the third pick.

Then, hold an actual draft and go through like 60 superstars.

Thats just me though.

no...lashley is pretty awful. he is worse than cena, tbh. they don't push wrestlers that can actually wrestle and put on a good match...ie RVD. instead they bury him and limit him in the ring. but now he isn't even in the company anymore, lameeeee.

and lashley is horrible on the mic as well.

John Cena rules.........of course my all time favorite wrestlers were Big Daddy Cool Diesel (Kevin Nash) and The Rock. Both could work the mike and cut promos like nobody could.

John Cena rules.........of course my all time favorite wrestlers were Big Daddy Cool Diesel (Kevin Nash) and The Rock. Both could work the mike and cut promos like nobody could.

cena is pretty decent on the mic. i just get tired of the stupid storylines with him always overcoming the odds. its so old and stupid. plus he does the same stuff all the time and its boring to watch. The Rock was a beast as far as i remember.

cena is pretty decent on the mic. i just get tired of the stupid storylines with him always overcoming the odds. its so old and stupid. plus he does the same stuff all the time and its boring to watch. The Rock was a beast as far as i remember.

The Rock was the best ever. My wife, who hate wrestling would watch it just because The Rock was on. She thought he was funny as **** and sexy. She is also a huge Shawn Michaels mark, she loves some Heartbreak Kid.

Me and my boys always pull for the bad guys, so we loved The Rock back when everyone booed him in the Nation of Domination days.

The Rock was the best ever. My wife, who hate wrestling would watch it just because The Rock was on. She thought he was funny as **** and sexy. She is also a huge Shawn Michaels mark, she loves some Heartbreak Kid.

Me and my boys always pull for the bad guys, so we loved The Rock back when everyone booed him in the Nation of Domination days.

Dude I loved Rock when he first came up with the Nation. I'm with you. I always boo for the bad guys (I like Edge and Orton.) I forget who it was with but Rock had an amazing ladder match with someone on Summer Slam back then.

The only thing good about that fat choad is his midget tag along......

You're thinking of Finley. ;)

I kinda hope Finley goes to ECW without the midget. Finley VS Beniot for the title. :)