Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prostitution legalized???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't see why it shouldn't be. If a woman wants to do that for money and a man is willing to pay for it...so be it.

I would never use the "services" of a prostitute though....I don't want to be the 5th guy of the night...and the whole disease thing... :puke:

I don't hear about Vegas/Nevada having any problems with legalized prostitution...but I have never studied it though.

:2cents:

What's worse, a single guy who pays for sex, or a married guy with kids who boinks his secretary, next door neighbor, intern, whatever. Yet noone thinks we should throw adulterers in jail, or spend our tax dollars on trying to snag married men propositioning other women.

All that's accomplished by making it illegal is providing a windfall for organized crime (see prohibition,,,) and an incentive for human trafficking. Really friggin stupid.

As George Carlin said, "Selling is legal...f**king is legal... so why isn't selling f**king legal?!!!!"

I guess I can't think of any reasons not to legalize it, so I voted yes.

Maybe it leads to more drug use or something, but that's already pretty bad. By legalizing it, wouldn't it limit police dollars wasted on cracking down on it, and instead, bring more money in through taxing it? I would also say there would be safety concerns for the women as their "pimps" may be more pissed and jobless, but the police can just crack down on them, which they prolly do already.

Would it maybe lead to increased drug distribution then? Faster spread of STD's (cause I think that is pretty widespread as it is).

Maybe it leads to more drug use or something, but that's already pretty bad. By legalizing it, wouldn't it limit police dollars wasted on cracking down on it, and instead, bring more money in through taxing it? I would also say there would be safety concerns for the women as their "pimps" may be more pissed and jobless, but the police can just crack down on them, which they prolly do already.

Would it maybe lead to increased drug distribution then? Faster spread of STD's (cause I think that is pretty widespread as it is).

Anybody stupid enough to have sex with somebody they don't even know without using a condom deserves to get an STD. Natural selection, I'm all for it.

I remember reading about some provisions over in Germany or something about legal prostitution where it was regulated and each prostitute was registered and had to pass STD tests every few months or something...

I'm not sure about it...

Does any body know of something similar to that?

I voted yes. At this point I think it's about the only way I'll get laid.

In college? Don't put my hopes down...all the stories sound like I shouldn't need prostitution to be legalized.

Used to live in Vienna myself...small world.

In college? Don't put my hopes down...all the stories sound like I shouldn't need prostitution to be legalized.

Used to live in Vienna myself...small world.

I was kidding...hopefully at least one person will realize that, but I was afraid putting a smiley there would make it too obvious and less funny.

Well if they can tax it, that's good reason for it to remain illegal.

Well if they can tax it, that's good reason for it to remain illegal.

how so, or am I missing something?

drums and skins, that would make sense, I think they are registered in Denmark or wherever else it is legalized as well. That would also make sense for them to pass STD tests so they would use condoms. This very well could help stop the spread of STD's then.

However, we all know how people love the black market no matter where you are, so some girls will prolly slip through the regulations.

Archived