Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Have you ever been reported to the cyberpolice?

(Language and weirdness)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvzCp4uwuc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvzCp4uwuc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man... I just got my first "I had a crush on you in HS" message on FB...

This is weird... It sucks that the longest I spent at ANY of my 3 high schools was a year and a half....

Oh yeah I was on an online dating site today, messaged this girl who was a programmer... She responded to me, and then promptly deleted her profile... FML

Man... I just got my first "I had a crush on you in HS" message on FB...

This is weird... It sucks that the longest I spent at ANY of my 3 high schools was a year and a half....

Oh yeah I was on an online dating site today, messaged this girl who was a programmer... She responded to me, and then promptly deleted her profile... FML

It was probably a guy who was going to make you drop the soap. Consider yourself lucky.

Are you in a cast ?

Because if you are, you have the perfect screen name - bet you have an unreachable itch under that cast somewhere :laugh:

lol

well its not cast because i have to travel and go through customs and if i have a cast they would make me take it off because they would say am smuggling drugs. however, i still cant move it and no itch you know why, because i havent been able to feel my foot in 3 days.

Archived