Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I've been thinking about how to make Chick Fil A happen on a Sunday for a Redskins game this year. I'm seriously considering going out on a Saturday night right before they close, getting a bunch of sandwiches, fries and then getting those vaccuum seal space bags that people have for clothes...putting the Chick Fil A in there and keeping it fresh for Sunday.

Thoughts?

Yes, I am seriously considering this.

So I've been thinking about how to make Chick Fil A happen on a Sunday for a Redskins game this year. I'm seriously considering going out on a Saturday night right before they close, getting a bunch of sandwiches, fries and then getting those vaccuum seal space bags that people have for clothes...putting the Chick Fil A in there and keeping it fresh for Sunday.

Thoughts?

Grats on post 23000 in this thread...

Thoughts?

The Burger King tender crispy chicken sandwich is pretty good and you can buy them the day of. I bet you could convince a pizza place to let you borrow one of those warming bags with a deposit and a nice tip.

I dont know that they (chick fil-a) would even be close to being as good as they are fresh and hot already. I will probably be fresh but it will be cold. Cold fries suck, and re-fried fries suck. The sandwiches might be kinda of soggy too.

Thoughts?

Yes I quoted you twice...

What buying a bit of oil from them, and all the uncooked CFA you want, then getting to the tailgate and frying it up there?

Are we sure it's the "brownies" making the house smell so good or the specific ingredient that happens to be in said brownie? ;)

Nah but said "ingredient" may have inspired us to bake two batches of brownies :silly:

I know I'm late on this, but I just saw Toy Story 3 for the first time. Does anybody know if anything happened to the Bo Peep actress?

Omg my two friends and I were so pissed that she wasn't in the movie, we kept waiting and waiting for her to show up...nothing :(

Omg my two friends and I were so pissed that she wasn't in the movie, we kept waiting and waiting for her to show up...nothing :(

I know! I knew it was mentioned earlier on Bo Peep was sold in a yard sale, but I was just hoping for her to show up at some point in the movie. That was the only thing in the movie that disappointed me.

Archived