Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Your 5 minutes are up. Good day.

*puts a gun to your head*

MOTHER ****ER, YOU WILL GIVE ME A PROPER ARGUMENT OR ELSE YOU'RE GETTING A LIFE TIME WORTH OF LEAD IN YOUR SKULL!

(And yes, ACW, it was ridiculously hot today)

Edited by thebluefood

Ugh...goin out with friends who get absolutely ****faced then having to babysit them sucks....seriously...I had a ****ton of tequila and a crap load of beer and I've still gotta watch out for you? ...No thanks, I'm tryin to enjoy the night too....

On a happier note I'm goin to watch a horse show tomorrow...I'm probs gonna end up wishin I brought my horse though...blah this weekend sucked

Do you have a press pass

I didn't request one. I'm only here for a couple days and will be at just three practices. I am however live blogging from the stadium during practices for the cowboys forum.

I'm not the only one who got trashed in downtown San Antonio tonight. I hold something in common with Jerry Jones. :ols:

Dude probably has no idea.

He's Nigerian. He was too busy emailing Americans about getting them thousands in inheritance, to know how many white guys his wife was sleeping with. :silly:

Edited by Mickalino
Does she drink beer from a bottle ?

She's a mix drink kind of gal.

------

Quincy Wilson (once a bengal practice squad player :ols:) stopped at my place last night, I guess he wasn't to happy his "girl" was hanging out with us.

Edited by Bibby

My feet are cold. If it was winter, I'd be putting on another pair of socks. But I've been so ******* hot for so ******* long, I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy it. I'm not even gonna turn the AC down. :)

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic