Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Channel 9 just had a kid on the news who gets PAID...I said gets PAID....to review different strains of "medical" marijuana.

If there's a better job on earth than that, I don't know what it is. :ols:

I don't know what exactly this guy's job is, but testing Katy Perry's boobs seems like a pretty good deal:

article121524906896e990.jpg

There are also people who touch up the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models, like put a specific amount of sand on their asses or whatever.

I read about a guy awhile ago who goes around the world and tests water slides at theme parks.

You guys are so damned literal. :ols:

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that boobs are good too. :)

I just wanted an excuse to post that picture again. Every time I see that, I can't believe that guy gets paid for that. Seriously, what could his job responsibility possibly be there?

How do I get a job where I test some medical marijuana and freshly made beer/whiskey before going down a newly opened water slide, where I then adjust Katy Perry's boobs and/or swimsuit models' butt sand at the pool at the bottom?

I haven't seen that on monster.com yet.

I just wanted an excuse to post that picture again. Every time I see that, I can't believe that guy gets paid for that. Seriously, what could his job responsibility possibly be there?

How do I get a job where I test some medical marijuana and freshly made beer/whiskey before going down a newly opened water slide, where I then adjust Katy Perry's boobs and/or swimsuit models' butt sand at the pool at the bottom?

I haven't seen that on monster.com yet.

Oh, I'm not complaining about the pic at all. Nor would I ever complain again, about ANYTHING, if I landed the job you just described. :ols:

Channel 9 just had a kid on the news who gets PAID...I said gets PAID....to review different strains of "medical" marijuana.

If there's a better job on earth than that, I don't know what it is. :ols:

Hugh Hefner :)

All he does is lounge around all day in a mansion and :hump: hotties in their 20s. I'd do that for free :ols:

Oh, I'm not complaining about the pic at all. Nor would I ever complain again, about ANYTHING, if I landed the job you just described. :ols:

For sure. The only possible way that job would be improved is if lunch was catered, and it was grilled cheese and chili dogs every day (perfect to go along with how drunk one would get off of the beer/whiskey "tasting").

If I ever become a billionaire, I know how I'm going to spend the money.

Well now that's just rude...did you have to go to UVA or something?

I kid, I kid :evilg:

FSU actually. You know, the same Seminoles who beat VT in the 99 Sugar Bowl and hold a 22-11 all time record over the Hokies. :pfft:

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/28/m-l-s-all-star-game-sells-out/

Wednesday night’s M.L.S. All-Star Game against Manchester United of the English Premier League at Reliant Stadium in Houston became a sell out on Tuesday, with more than 70,000 fans expected to attend the match (it will also be televised live by ESPN2 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern and shown in a number of countries). The league said that tickets were sold to people in 41 states and 5 countries.

The attendance figure is likely to rank among the highest numbers for an all-star game in the United States, according to M.L.S.

Wow

Didn't expect that kind of a reception for soccer in USA

Again go United **** MLS

Chicharito

Hiring me to fill the job you posted? :D

You could organize the models and help make sure all of the whiskey/beer and catered junk food for the day hadn't gone to waste.

Once everyone clocks out at 5, then you're free to mingle with the models and use the water slides all you want.

I'm a fair, but firm, business owner.

all these girls i went to highschool with keep posting these ****ing annoying statuses on facebook since they are newly married like:

OMG, Jimmy is the greatest husband in the world...he went down and volunteered at the homeless shelter to feed dead cats...isnt he the greatest??!! :D

Billy Bob is the greatest husband a girl can ever ask for, he asked my opinion on something, holy ****!!!

Im getting close to posting a status like this:

BLTO has the greatest toilet in the world, he went out and got ****faced last night and ate like 5 chili burritos, but his toilet stayed with him the whole day...he's so lucky!!!

all these girls i went to highschool with keep posting these ****ing annoying statuses on facebook since they are newly married like:

OMG, Jimmy is the greatest husband in the world...he went down and volunteered at the homeless shelter to feed dead cats...isnt he the greatest??!! :D

Billy Bob is the greatest husband a girl can ever ask for, he asked my opinion on something, holy ****!!!

Im getting close to posting a status like this:

BLTO has the greatest toilet in the world, he went out and got ****faced last night and ate like 5 chili burritos, but his toilet stayed with him the whole day...he's so lucky!!!

Don't worry, man. Count them off by one's and two's. All the two's will probably be miserable within the next 10 years.

Archived