Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Oh no. I just heard what happened to Mike Williams. :(

Big fan are ya? :pfft:

But yeah, that sucks thoroughly. As someone who's always struggled with weight, I have a bit of an idea what kind of work he put in to get in shape last year. Not only that, but he's a great character guy, and a real boost to the locker room.

Who cares at this point if he plays football again. I hope he has a long and healthy life.

My grandfather just passed away....

:(

Sorry Chris!

My fiancée just had a death in her family who helped basically raise her. She considered her a second mom.

I don't care how old you get, death and how final it is will probably something that I will never be able to deal with. Just sucks.

Thanks, guys.

He was 92 and I'd been expecting it for months now, but when I finally got the news it still hit pretty hard.

He was there for all of us for so long that it's hard to believe that he's gone.

It was tough visiting him in the hospital over the past months and seeing him in so much obvious pain and/or unable to respond to us most of the time no matter how much he might want to.

Thanks, guys.

He was 92 and I'd been expecting it for months now, but when I finally got the news it still hit pretty hard.

He was there for all of us for so long that it's hard to believe that he's gone.

It was tough visiting him in the hospital over the past months and seeing him in so much obvious pain and/or unable to respond to us most of the time no matter how much he might want to.

Well, if helps at all, try considering two things: at least he's done with any suffering he was experiencing here and he's now on to a better place, and you had some quality time to share with him before he passed that you can look reflect back on and tell your own kids about one day.

My dad's father died in a car accident when my dad was fresh out of college, my dad's mother died not long after that, my mom's mom died from breast cancer a few years before I was born, and my mom's father died when I was only about 6 or so, and I only have a fuzzy memory of spending time with him at his home in Iowa for my birthday. He was a WWII vet who landed on Normandy in D-Day and he passed before I was old enough to be able to appreciate that and really get to know him.

Visionary, sorry about your loss man.

The word for today is "correction." Most of us need, and others will not take it. I love it when someone corrects me because that's going to make me better. I get confused sometimes when people get mad when they are being corrected. Most things in life are getting corrected or becoming better. Ask yourself am I becoming better and getting corrected?

So I feel really awkward with this HS girl that messaged me the other day... does the 48 hour rule apply when she msges me on FB? I mean, It's confusing... I feel old...

I guess I'm just not used to girls confessing their love for me.... There's so many girls I want to tell... It's odd...

Why does it,(seem),always the shortest,tiniest of the group of guys that has to be the mouthiest? Yeeeeeeesh.

Must be a law of nature.

It applies to dogs, as well.

The smallest dogs are the loudest and most annoying.

The smallest girls are the spunkiest.

Archived