Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Plenty Of Fish?

Speaking of which... I was thinking about my night last night... For all the good moving 12 times before I graduated HS did for my ability to meet people, it really hindered my overall social ability and self esteem...

Being the new kid isn't awesome, you've got to prove yourself to everyone, I think that's where my self depreciating sense of humor came from, but never got to see people change. Moved from Pittsburgh in 10th grade, the awkward time where most girls started puberty and some guys had just started, then moved to NC to experience the "awkward" years, where people are starting to have serious relationships and stuff, then to Arkansas in 11th grade when everyone was secure in theirselves. Moved to NC when I was 20, so all my HS friends are marrying their girlfriends from HS and I know nobody...

This was all sparked by a girl who told me that she "has had" a huge crush on me since before I left for NC (11 years ago)... I was pretty much sure when I left that no girl in that town liked me, had I stayed there until I graduated, who knows... But once again, I went to be just another "new kid"

Yes, I'm swimmin with the fishes, Luca. You oughta try it. Maybe it'd help you get over your shyness.

Yes, I'm swimmin with the fishes, Luca. You oughta try it. Maybe it'd help you get over your shyness.

That's the thing... I'm NOT shy... I actually have to tone myself down when I meet people or they think I'm ape **** crazy... Only after about a month can I actually show them that I AM ape **** crazy...

(BTW The girl I messaged last night that deleted her profile afterwards, was on POF)

It's lookin like a POF night.

Word Mick I be reeling em in from there too haha. Got one cutie on the line right now. ;) Met a couple girls on there...one beautiful girl I was amazed. Didn't work out though.

Spinach and mushrooms work excellent together in an omlette.

Word Mick I be reeling em in from there too haha. Got one cutie on the line right now. ;) Met a couple girls on there...one beautiful girl I was amazed. Didn't work out though.

I can't stand POF's interface... OkCupid's is the best...

I was just watching Planet Earth. The Amur leopard is so magnificent. Only 32 left in the world. We must save it.

I know Kool G and BDK, but KMD is better than both of them.

Nas is easily in the top 15. Not overrated at all. Just not as mainstream as some may think.

True, in the 10-15 range now that I think about it. I do, however, take into consideration an emcee's album output, and to me Nas' great work ends with Illmatic and It Was Written. Everything after that ranges from bad-average. His choice of beats is astoundingly bad....it's a consistent thing with him. Wish he would go back to Premo and Large Professor geez. But he has stayed on point lyrically no doubt.

That's the thing... I'm NOT shy... I actually have to tone myself down when I meet people or they think I'm ape **** crazy... Only after about a month can I actually show them that I AM ape **** crazy...

(BTW The girl I messaged last night that deleted her profile afterwards, was on POF)

Dave,

I'll give you a little of my shyness if you give me some of your ape**** craziness ;)

Good evening. I know I kept a lot of you guys busy this weekend with the comments I made earlier. Some of you might even be a little bitter about that.

As I said yesterday, I regret some of the words I chose, partly because the way that these remarks have been interpreted have offended some people and partly because they have served as one more distraction from the critical debate that we must have in this forum.

I'm a person who likes community / mid-major colleges a lot, and community / mid-major colleges have sustained me through a lot in my life. I even gave a speech on these colleges before I ever started posting on ES where I said that we, "make a mistake when we fail to acknowledge the power of community / mid-major colleges in people's lives."

I also represent the Thoughts thread with a large number of community / mid-major colleges attendees , and I understand how important these community / mid-major colleges are to the Thoughts Thread and all across America. And, contrary to what my poor word choices may have implied or my opponents have suggested, I've never believed that attendance in these colleges have anything to do with how much money they have.

To sum up blatantly plagiarized and slightly modified rant, I'm sorry for ripping on community colleges...I mean I went to one too so I know what it's like, I can see why some people would like the smaller class sizes instead of the big school classes

I'm sorry for my hurtful comments

Is this a repost from a couple months ago? Or did you engage in some new small college rants?

Channel 9 just had a kid on the news who gets PAID...I said gets PAID....to review different strains of "medical" marijuana.

If there's a better job on earth than that, I don't know what it is. :ols:

There isn't. Unless you work for a brew company tasting beer...or have a job in Lynchburg w/ Jack Daniels :cheers: Any of those would be delightful.

Archived