Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm suppose to go to Pittsburgh tonight with the guys for our buddy's 21st. Apperently last night he (21 bday guy) went to Morgantown (WVU) and drank way to much and now has turned up missing. The guys that went with him are still looking. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he did something stupid and is now sitting in jail until Monday.

Braves Acquire Ankiel, Farnsworth

By Tim Dierkes [July 31 at 3:10pm CST]

The Braves acquired Rick Ankiel and Kyle Farnsworth from the Royals, reports CBS' Danny Knobler.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/07/braves-acquire-ankiel-farnsworth.html

Yeah, just saw this on the Fox telecast. Doesn't really move the meter for me, to be honest. Never thought much of Ankiel. Blanco is probably a better player. But I guess I like the Farnsworth addition. You can never have enough bullpen help.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think what makes it a great film is the same thing that makes all great films "great."

You can never truly appreciate the movie as a whole. You always see new, amazing things about it every time you view it; whether it's in the animation or in the writing or even the voice acting and music. There's something new to appreciate about The Incredibles every time I see it. I say the same thing about the likes of other movies like Citizen Kane, Network, The Wizard of Oz and others. There's always something new to appreciate.

I think what makes it a great film is the same thing that makes all great films "great."

You can never truly appreciate the movie as a whole. You always see new, amazing things about it every time you view it; whether it's in the animation or in the writing or even the voice acting and music. There's something new to appreciate about The Incredibles every time I see it. I say the same thing about the likes of other movies like Citizen Kane, Network, The Wizard of Oz and others. There's always something new to appreciate.

I hold every Pixar film in extremely high regard, and I love a well-made superhero film, but I don't think The Incredibles is Pixar's best.

Do ya have to keep up the hate even after George is gone ?

Things haven't changed because The Boss is gone. They still have the payroll to buy whoever they want. I am not against what they do, that's the way it is in MLB. I would have been equally upset had he gone to the Cubs or Cardinals.

Archived