Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

you nerds and your star wars references, i feel left out. i have never seen any of the movies

Let's see you're 19, and the 1st remake came out in 1997, which means that was 13 years ago, so you would have been 6...

I feel old...

My friends are amazing people. I am more blessed than I have any right to expect. Always there, always loyal, and willing to support me and my family in any way possible.

Thanks, Dave (IONTOP.) My boy shaved his head in support of my mom. Good man. :cheers:

So today, I both Shaved my head and started to stop smoking (Nicoderm Patch)...

I'd say I'm a radically different person than yesterday...

Well, then I guess I can offer some of that support back. Do me a favor. Anytime you want a cigarette, call me first, no matter the time. Good luck with saving your own life, man. I'm behind you 100%!

Well, then I guess I can offer some of that support back. Do me a favor. Anytime you want a cigarette, call me first, no matter the time. Good luck with saving your own life, man. I'm behind you 100%!

I'll probably call you at the end of the first quarter for the Redskins/ Cowboys game then HAHA...

I quit for about a year and a half back in '05-'06, and started back when I went to Tampa for the paloff game (well I went 7 months without one, then bought my first pack on my way down there, didn't start fully smoking till the beginning of the '06 season) So as long as we don't suck this year, I should be good lol

I'll probably call you at the end of the first quarter for the Redskins/ Cowboys game then HAHA...

I quit for about a year and a half back in '05-'06, and started back when I went to Tampa for the paloff game (well I went 7 months without one, then bought my first pack on my way down there, didn't start fully smoking till the beginning of the '06 season) So as long as we don't suck this year, I should be good lol

Good for you, man. Keep it up.

(Full disclosure) I quit drinking, but I picked up the vice of snus to replace it. I've got to knock that **** off at some point soon too. :doh:

Is there any honest ****ing people on this planet? Feels like everyone I've been close to... friends wise and relationship wise have an innate ability to be full of ****ing ****.

I guess that's what I get for being an honest ****ing person, huh? ****.

Is there any honest ****ing people on this planet? Feels like everyone I've been close to... friends wise and relationship wise have an innate ability to be full of ****ing ****.

People lie. They are selfish. They will **** you over and they really suck.

But thankfully, there are also some very decent people on this planet who will help you out no matter what...they're just very rare.

I feel your frustration, KDiggity. For real. And that sucks balls.

But I've met some amazing people on this very board who are now dear friends. And my best friend on earth, who I also met here, is as genuine as life is long. (Actually probably moreso.)

Keep your chin up. Whatever is going on right now will pass. Which I know sounds like BS, but it's true.

You know what's crazy Dawg and Hog, Honest people are often disliked for being too honest, but also respected and revered.

I hate to be put in a situation where I feel like I have to lie to be nice. I always feel like "you asked me" knowing I would tell you the truth even if it hurts. So I hurt peoples feeling a little too often.

But I've met some amazing people on this very board who are now dear friends. And my best friend on earth, who I also met here, is as genuine as life is long. (Actually probably more so.)

So, like a year and a half ago, we were all at a sports bar in Frederick, me and a bunch of ES people. It was a thing that OVC had arranged. And later on, a handful of us decided to go hit the <ahem> bars in W VA. Let's see... it was me, HH, TLC, OVC, and LOD. So afterwards, on the way back to Maryland, we stop at this Waffle House place. And HH and OVC are talking ... and HH says "Well, I got your back, I gotcha, you know. You need anything, you let me know. You know that, right?"

OVC nods.

So I look at them and I say "So... how do you guys know each other?"

And they both look at me like it was the dumbest question in the world. And HH says "ES". And OVC nods and says "ES."

And I say "ES? That's it?"

They both nod. "That's it."

Archived