Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ahh, but we love you. :ols:

I have NO love for Cowboy fans...

They are the scum of the earth

They are the crust in between floor tiles

They are the wretched filth that I smell whenever I pass by a water treatment plant

They are the foam that accumulates on the side of a rabid dogs mouth

:evilg:

They are the wretched filth that I smell whenever I pass by a water treatment plant

As a whole? Absolutely right. But rp is less crusty crust, less wretched filth, and less foamy foam. Hell, if it wasn't for the character flaw of Cowboy fandom, I think I'd actually like the guy. :)

You aren't getting paid though.:pfft:

Btw, surprised no mention of the Padres victory last night.

Actually, I am getting paid. My salary is divided by 12, so I get paid in the summer months.

And I was ecstatic that they won, but I'm not going to rub it in anyone's face, because I don't want the Braves' winning to be rubbed in mine.

edit: especially since Clayton Richard is sucking it up right now

Ahh, but we love you...or at least clowning on you. :ols:
:ols:

I was about to post something similar. You saved me the time. rp always walks right into those.

:( :kickcan:

:( :kickcan:
The Cowboys' David Buehler isn't your typical NFL kicker. He's more than a former high school soccer player who now makes his living booting kickoffs and attempting field goals. Much, much more than that.

During the 2009 combine, Buehler separated himself from the competition by running a 4.6-40 and throwing 225 pounds up 25 times. And by competition, I don't mean other kickers, I mean just about everybody in attendance no matter their position.

Which is why it's not that surprising that Buehler, in a recent radio interview, would talk about using his athletic talents to shame his teammates. Via the Dallas Morning News:

On having beaten former Cowboys defensive back, DeAngelo Smith, a fifth-round 2009 draft pick, in a 40-yard dash during 2009 training camp:
"He was talking a bunch of trash, so I just shut him up. I knew I had the speed. It made me a little bit of capital, as well. So, there was a little bit on the line.

And Buehler wasn't done. He also thinks he can take Patrick Crayton. "Nothing against Patrick, you know, but I have confidence in my speed, too, so I think I could beat him. It probably won't happen at practice, or anything like that; it'll just need to be on the side."

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/07/21/cowboys-kicker-thinks-hes-faster-than-patrick-crayton/

:munchout:

Wow... got trashed last night at my coworker's going away party... Woke up with a number in my pocket... I'm pretty sure it was a good night...

(Oh yeah and for whoever said "Just be yourself" that's BS.... People don't like me, I'm really annoying... Therefore I tend to tone myself down when meeting people)

Archived