Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Niiiice, I might finally pick up a Wii, just to get my hands on Super Mario Galaxy.

Hey can anyone see my sig? It's showing up only as a red X on my monitor, and it's been showing up and dissapearing all day, I don't know what's going on.

I get the formerly known as, but that's it...

As for Galaxy, that's down my list.

1st up:

madworldfrankentop.jpg

:beavisnbutthead:

Why aren't the Cowboys holding training camp in California this year

That was always odd...every other team practiced close to their home city, in the surrounding area...and Dallas practicing in California LOL

Made no sense

The Cowboys ARE gonna have the second half of TC in Oxnard, CA this year. First half is in San Antonio, and I will be there this weekend. :D

Posting from my new droid. Holler!

Im pretty sure its pronounced Holla!

Yep:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holla

1. A word used to acknowledge the presence of a fellow companion 2. For a man to express interest in a particularly impressive female specimen 3. To contact via telephone

1. Is that mah boy ova there? HOLLAAAAA!

2. Watch out, I'm bout to holla at this fine *****.

3. Boy, it was absolutely magnificent to see you again. Holla at me this evening, we can have tea and crumpets.

:D

Best part about the new models is that they don't register on Imperial scanners.

Just what I was thinking.

If that cheap ass Skywalker would just pay me back for that bottle of blue milk I bought him, I'd probly get myself one of those droids.

And if you're reading this Luke, NO, I do not accept Sand People scalps as payment. Get some real money you friggin freeloader.

Just what I was thinking.

If that cheap ass Skywalker would just pay me back for that bottle of blue milk I bought him, I'd probly get myself one of those droids.

And if you're reading this Luke, NO, I do not accept Sand People scalps as payment. Get some real money you friggin freeloader.

sand_people.jpg

HUUUUUUUUURPPP! DURP! DURP! DURP!

Ok, so no one got my joke. The kicker's name was 'Buehler'.:kickcan:

That or it just wasn't that great of a joke,(I didn't think it was that bad).

Okay. Been a long time since I've worked in this kind of environment. And it's not meant to be chauvinistic,(and I know we guys can be a real pain in the ass at work too),but geez some women can be catty in the work place.

Archived