Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How do you tell your best friend that you don't like his g/f and that there is really nothing that can happen to change that? He's already told me to try to be nicer.

dude, im in the same boat with my sisters toolbag bf...there really isnt anything you can do except hope he comes to his senses. people are so stubborn sometimes.

This question doesn't need its own thread so I'm going to ask it here. My girlfriend and I plan on traveling out west for new years. This is our first large trip (planning wise). My question is would it be cheaper to go through a travel agent booking plane tickets, hotels, etc. or should I just do it myself? I dont have much knowledge on the cost of going through travel agents and I was wondering what ES nation's thoughts are on going through/expierences with them? Thanks guys and gals.

Wow, the smallest gap I've ever seen or heard of between an aunt/uncle and nephew/niece was ten years. Whats that like?

Normal to me! And pretty cool now bc I can drink and hang out w/ my nephew. (Wait til your niece/nephew turns 16, 18, and 21...THEN you will really feel old)

I had this guy working for me. He was 35. One day, he shows up with a young kid, maybe 8 years old.

Wanting to make polite conversation, I say, "Oh, is this your son?"

He says, "No, Mark. He's my grandson."

:doh:

Oh that's not nearly as bad as my mom's experience at a class reunion...

MOM: Hi (friend) great to see you! *looks at stomach* how far along are you?

FRIEND: I'm not pregnant.

:ols:

I got into my grad program of choice today. Didn't get the official letter yet, I just happened to check my "professional" e-mail account and saw the early notification. So, much like LeBron, I'll be making my way to South Beach this fall.

I probably won't have a press conference or TV special though.

I got into my grad program of choice today. Didn't get the official letter yet, I just happened to check my "professional" e-mail account and saw the early notification. So, much like LeBron, I'll be making my way to South Beach this fall.

How about a show on MTV though? Please?

lol

:cheers:

Which college, which major?

Congrats, Spartacus!

Thanks. It's an immense weight lifted off my shoulders. I had already been accepted into my backup program in Jacksonville, but this is a better program, offers me more opportunities for post-grad, and I prefer South Florida to North Florida in general.

The stressful part now is that I have to secure my loans and move down there within the next 3 weeks, so I have a lot to get done in a really short period of time.

How about a show on MTV though? Please?

lol

If they hadn't already filmed the next season of Jersey Shore I'd try to get on that. I don't think I can keep up with The Situation, but I could at least fill in for Vinny I think.

I'll actually probably be living on campus and just buried in school work, plus South Beach is insanely expensive, so unfortunately I think I'll be living vicariously through the Jersey Shore crew like all the rest of us.

Archived