Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:cheers:

Which college, which major?

Florida International, for their full-time MBA program.

Which is why I originally PMed you about the GMAT and all that a couple months ago. An admissions councilor there told me I probably needed at least a 600 to get in, so I spent a couple months studying and got exactly a 600. I guess she wasn't lying.

Which is why I originally PMed you about the GMAT and all that a couple months ago. An admissions councilor there told me I probably needed at least a 600 to get in, so I spent a couple months studying and got exactly a 600. I guess she wasn't lying.

Cool, my sister and cousin go to FIU!

It's all about the Golden Panthers :wavetowel

I plan on going to a few of their games (as long as it doesn't interfere with FSU game times). My buddy who goes to law school down there said they're pretty fun games.

I'd like to go to the FSU/Miami game this fall, but I also don't want to get stabbed or have my tires slashed by any Miami fans.

I would like to thank my friend, cjcdaman for my new signature. :)

Wow! Way to prove it, man. :thumbsup:

I was trying to be nice about it and you took the drama queen outcome. Haha! Makes you look even worse. Attaboy!

EDIT: Doesn't he sound like a 3rd grader saying, "Hey look! Teacher, cjcdaman is doing this!!!" haha

Wow! Way to prove it, man. :thumbsup:

I was trying to be nice about it and you took the drama queen outcome. Haha! Makes you look even worse. Attaboy!

Anyone can read the thread. Anyone can see my visitor messages. And anyone can see who's acting like a douchebag.

I got into my grad program of choice today. Didn't get the official letter yet, I just happened to check my "professional" e-mail account and saw the early notification. So, much like LeBron, I'll be making my way to South Beach this fall.

I probably won't have a press conference or TV special though.

Congrats, bro.

Creepy guy alert.

:evilg:

Your honor, I would like to plead guilty, and throw myself at the mercy of the District Court of Testosterone County. :ols:

It's funny though, she's one of the few artists my daughter and I can agree on. Although I think she likes listening to her. :pfft:

Your honor, I would like to plead guilty, and throw myself at the mercy of the District Court of Testosterone County. :ols:

It's funny though, she's one of the few artists my daughter and I can agree on. Although I think she likes listening to her. :pfft:

:ols::ols::ols:

Plead not guilty. Geez.

:ols::ols::ols:

Plead not guilty. Geez.

I'm hoping by admitting my guilt, the court will be lenient with sentencing. (Which I hope will be confinement to her bedroom, and hard labor.)

Maybe nolo contendre would be better. Right now, you can't absolutely prove I'm creepy. But I'm confident that if we went forward, you could make a pretty good case. :silly:

...I'll be 40. :doh:

Donald Trump does not seem to mind. Nor the media, nor the police, nor should I.

My lady is 8 years younger than I am. As was my previous relationship.

And no I have never dipped into the kiddie pool.

Well, I did date a 20 year old when I was 32.

Donald Trump does not seem to mind. Nor the media, nor the police, nor should I.

My lady is 8 years younger than I am. As was my previous relationship.

And no I have never dipped into the kiddie pool.

Well, I did date a 20 year old when I was 32.

I have never dated a girl who was younger than me. True story.

Oh yeah. I remember that!

Nice job! :applause::high5::chestram:

Oh, and if you're at the beach, enjoy the...um...scenery ;):beavisnbutthead:

May I have your attention please. Selena Gomez is now 18. I repeat, Selena Gomez is now 18.

:beavisnbutthead:

:beavisnbutthead::beavisnbutthead:

And 19? Eighteen's legal in every state (16 in some states; even younger in others :paranoid: ).

Next up: Miley Cyrus (and she's not wasting ANY time).

EDIT:

chris%20hansen.jpg

:pfft:

19 is legal in every state. If a guy in his 30s can pull that, more power to him.

What can I say ? I am talented.

I have never dated a girl who was younger than me. True story.

Because you are not hot obviously. Geez. Older women will settle for even a Cowboys fan. :D

I plan on going to a few of their games (as long as it doesn't interfere with FSU game times). My buddy who goes to law school down there said they're pretty fun games.

I'd like to go to the FSU/Miami game this fall, but I also don't want to get stabbed or have my tires slashed by any Miami fans.

I didn't see where you got in, congrats bro :cheers:

I'm definitely looking forward to our games this year. I can't wait for our opener against Rutgers.

The Miami fans are more bark than bite down here :ols:

Archived