Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Who really get's starstruck besides kids and teens ?

Only person I have ever met that I was shocked to meet was Pat Riley.

And I have met tons of celebrities over the years. Ehh...

I think the only one I've been starstruck for was Gus Frerotte... I was a huge Skins fan before I moved to Pittsburgh, turns out we moved to the city that Gus was raised and graduated in, so they retired his number at his old high school, and I ran down and said "Hey, I'm a huge Redskins fan and you're my favorite player... If you remember me, the next time you score a TD, run your head into the closest wall"

I kinda regret saying that in retrospect.... But it was cool that he would keep his word...

Never met any Redskins but I did get Joe Gibbs autograph at Training camp a few years ago

Can't go back there not because I'm banned but because every season I go there the Redskins suck...although I didn't go last year and they sucked even when I didn't go

Never met any Redskins but I did get Joe Gibbs autograph at Training camp a few years ago

Can't go back there not because I'm banned but because every season I go there the Redskins suck...although I didn't go last year and they sucked even when I didn't go

Dear ixcuincle,

Please go to training camp.

Yours truly,

royallypwned

I picked up a pair of Under Armor running shoes on Friday. Started breaking them in last night. I'm very impressed so far. They're very comfortable, with tons of support, and no spots that "rub." Pretty light too.

Picked them up for $45 at the UA outlet in Hagerstown.

You might well find a better running shoe. But I doubt you'll find a better one at that price.

I picked up a pair of Under Armor running shoes on Friday. Started breaking them in last night. I'm very impressed so far. They're very comfortable, with tons of support, and no spots that "rub." Pretty light too.

You might well find a better running shoe. But I doubt you'll find a better one at that price.

Try the Under Armour Cross Training Shoes when you get a chance HH. Very stylish, and match with my heat gear compression shirt.

My roomie and I are cooking a big dinner tonight [just for the heck of it] and we're trying to go through recipes and cookbooks and we just can't decide cause everything looks sooo damnnn good :silly:

I'm so excited haha

Make snickers and 3 musketeers sandwiches... (You can get them for free)

New Balance ones are better.

Agreed.

Although I've heard good things about Under Armour shoes, New Balance is where it's at. Super comfortable, all purpose (gym, running, wear with jeans, whatever), they last forever, and they have pretty reasonable prices.

I can't wear NB. They don't fit my foot the right way.

But I will say that my ex father in law, and his son are both avid distance runners, and they swear by NB.

Also, the cheapest NBs I found at the outlets were $15 more than the UAs I got. So I remain right. As usual. :pfft:

Archived