Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Exactly. I really, truly believe some women actually find that kind of behavior appealing. They enjoy being around men that have a history of treating women like garbage. I don't know what makes them feel that way, but they just do.

i remember hearing the doctor off love line saying that one of the wonders of human behavior is that a woman will be attracted later on in life to what caused her fear or anxiety as a child.

why do people find spiders scary? just step on em.

What are you talking about, man? The lollipop watermelon's been doing the dew and having itself an alarm clock breakast.

(MGS) Yeah it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm, in flap jaw space, with a tuning fork, does a raw blink on hari kari rock, I NEED SCISSORS, 61!!!!!!!!

(MGS) Yeah it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm, in flap jaw space, with a tuning fork, does a raw blink on hari kari rock, I NEED SCISSORS, 61!!!!!!!!

Somebody get this fang doodle some scissors! His brain's gonna explode and we'll have no one to blame but the ostriches.

Some girls I know who go to VCU ran into Chris Brown because he goes to the gym over there to workout. I swear the way the post about it on facebook and all the pictures they took, it must have been the greatest moment of their life. All this for a guy they know for being a female abuser, someone who beat the living snot out of his gf. Honestly, I wouldn't even look at a scumbag like him, let alone ask for pictures and I'm not even a female. I thought girls would feel more strongly about this subject.
I've noticed that there are three kinds of women when it comes to this subject.

1.) The even tempered ones that won't go near a fellow like that, but won't go out of their way to confront him

2.) The crazy, neo-feminist kind that WILL go out of their way to approach a guy this.

3.) The kind who are too stupid to care. If he looks cute/does something they like, they're willing to give him an unlimited amount of passes.

Exactly. I really, truly believe some women actually find that kind of behavior appealing. They enjoy being around men that have a history of treating women like garbage. I don't know what makes them feel that way, but they just do.

I think you guys are reading too far into this. I don't think you can say that these girls find Chris Brown's behavior appealing or that they don't think what he did was wrong.

He's famous. It's called being starstruck. ****, if I saw Mel Gibson or Tiger Woods at my gym I'd be trying hard to catch a picture of them, and I for damn sure would be posting on facebook said pics and telling everybody. I don't agree with these guys at all and agree that they are scumbags, but they're celebrities.

I've found most guys don't get as starstruck as girls do. I saw Shane Carwin at Mandalay Bay in Vegas two weeks ago, and I was trying to get pics of him and I got all excited. My boyfriend wasn't as excited as I was.

I think you guys are reading too far into this. I don't think you can say that these girls find Chris Brown's behavior appealing or that they don't think what he did was wrong.

He's famous. It's called being starstruck. ****, if I saw Mel Gibson or Tiger Woods at my gym I'd be trying hard to catch a picture of them, and I for damn sure would be posting on facebook said pics and telling everybody. I don't agree with these guys at all and agree that they are scumbags, but they're celebrities.

I've found most guys don't get as starstruck as girls do. I saw Shane Carwin at Mandalay Bay in Vegas two weeks ago, and I was trying to get pics of him and I got all excited. My boyfriend wasn't as excited as I was.

Have you ever met any Padres

Archived