Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was 6'5 and 169 2 Christmases ago...now im 195.

My goal weight is 185, that was when i looked my best.

at 6'5 you should definitely be over 200lbs. Hell, men over 6' should be at least 200lbs. 225-230 should be a good weight for you. Lean muscle mass, of course.

at 6'5 you should definitely be over 200lbs. Hell, men over 6' should be at least 200lbs. 225-230 should be a good weight for you. Lean muscle mass, of course.

At least 200 pounds of lean muscle mass? That's not so easy to do. I'm 6'1'' and it takes a lot for me to maintain at about 190.

Any heavier and it doesn't feel right. I've been up to 200 before and I felt too heavy, especially when running.

:ols: I know, but I never have time to workout, so just being lean at 185 is what I shoot for. My body fat is way too high (24.3%), that's what I'm trying to work on changing

At least 200 pounds of lean muscle mass? That's not so easy to do. I'm 6'1'' and it takes a lot for me to maintain at about 190.

Any heavier and it doesn't feel right. I've been up to 200 before and I felt too heavy, especially when running.

As we talked about last night, I think that weight is something that differs for each individual. While the BMI chart says I should be 165, I know that's way too light for me. And if 190 is a good, healthy, comfortable weight for you, then I see no need to gain weight because of some chart or whatever.

If your body fat percentage, blood pressure, resting heart rate, cholesterol levels, and other measures of overall health are good; then you're good, IMO.

I don't know, I was good friends with a basketball player in college and he was 6'6 245. I would say he had the perfect body.

when I think of 6'1 190, I think of male models- in my magazines, they often have the model's heights and weights, and the guys are always said to be 6'1 and 190. I mean, of course they don't look bad at all, I guess I just like my men a little sturdier.

when I think of 6'1 190, I think of male models- in my magazines, they often have the model's heights and weights, and the guys are always said to be 6'1 and 190. I mean, of course they don't look bad at all, I guess I just like my men a little sturdier.

And that's personal too. (I happen to agree with you, BTW. I MUCH prefer a woman who is a little bit too heavy, as opposed to one who is model thin.)

Thankfully there are enough people in this world that we all have, or will be able to find someone who fits our tastes, physically and otherwise. Ain't the world grand? :)

Maybe this season y'all will actually be able to score a touchdown against us. :ols:

:pfft:

Man, that game down there last year was ridiculous. It's still a thorn in my side. We had that SOB won, won, and won again, until we lost. :doh:

Personally, I love opening up with you guys though. There is zero tape of our offense OR defense. I don't think we could be in a better situation for a Skins-Boys game. And finally, FINALLY having a legitimate franchise QB for the first time since I was in grade school is exciting as well.

I've predicted 7 wins for us this year, simply because I think it will take time to adapt to the new schemes I mentioned. But I also believe 100% that one of those 7 will be #1. :)

Man, that game down there last year was ridiculous. It's still a thorn in my side. We had that SOB won, won, and won again, until we lost. :doh:

Personally, I love opening up with you guys though. There is zero tape of our offense OR defense. I don't think we could be in a better situation for a Skins-Boys game. And finally, FINALLY having a legitimate franchise QB for the first time since I was in grade school is exciting as well.

I've predicted 7 wins for us this year, simply because I think it will take time to adapt to the new schemes I mentioned. But I also believe 100% that one of those 7 will be #1. :)

I'm just happy that we go to Washington in September for once. It seems like the last few seasons, we've gone there at the very end of the season. Although I won't complain with how last year's December meeting went. :D

This will be the third time the Cowboys will have faced McNabb in a span of four games. :ols:

This will be the third time the Cowboys will have faced McNabb in a span of four games. :ols:

:ols:

Didn't realize that.

FWIW, my favorite Skins-Boys game was Joe Gibbs' last home game. I was fortunate enough to be there, in a nice freezing-cold drizzle. Didn't feel a thing though. It was one of the most lopsided games between the two teams I've ever seen. Y'all had 2 rushing yards. TWO!!!

It was the only game I've ever been to where the opposing fans literally had nothing to cheer about all night. We need to get back to those days, ASAP! :)

:ols:

Didn't realize that.

FWIW, my favorite Skins-Boys game was Joe Gibbs' last home game. I was fortunate enough to be there, in a nice freezing-cold drizzle. Didn't feel a thing though. It was one of the most lopsided games between the two teams I've ever seen. Y'all had 2 rushing yards. TWO!!!

It was the only game I've ever been to where the opposing fans literally had nothing to cheer about all night. We need to get back to those days, ASAP! :)

That game sucked! :ols:

Maybe the Cowboys will get to face McNabb three times for a second consecutive season. If ya catch my drift. ;)

That game sucked! :ols:

Maybe the Cowboys will get to face McNabb three times for a second consecutive season. If ya catch my drift. ;)

There's no way we trade McNabb midseason... We've got a playoff run to think about...

Archived