Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Anyone ever tried the Jeremiah Weed stuff?

My boyfriend LOVES sweet tea vodka....he mixes it with lemonade to make John Dalys. He hasn't tried the Jeremiah Weed, but for under $10 he buys the Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka. I think Firefly is the original brand, and it's a little more expensive.

My boyfriend LOVES sweet tea vodka....he mixes it with lemonade to make John Dalys. He hasn't tried the Jeremiah Weed, but for under $10 he buys the Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka. I think Firefly is the original brand, and it's a little more expensive.

do you mean Arnold Palmers? or is the alcohol version of an Arnold Palmer a John Daly? :ols:

Is the Firefly the one that's like 30$ a bottle?

What's wrong with 5 Hour Energy shots?

Those are the only kind that work for me. They taste a little strange, but they're energy shots; I'm not expecting them to taste spectacular when I have one.

Ah, the taste is just too nasty for me.

Just had Firefly for the first time a few weeks ago. Then learned about the John Daly but haven't tried it yet.

I'm sorry that you've tried the 5 hour energy stuff.

I never do 5 hour energy drinks for the taste, only for the boost. The reason all those other energy drinks tste so good is because they're loaded with sugar. I rarely even drink Gatorade during or after a workout, I normally stay with water or take potassium pills. I only took 5 hour energy when I did crime scene cleanup a few years ago.

I would get a call in the wee hours of the morning, or whenever they needed me to come in, so I had to take something to keep from passing out. I'd stay away from energy drinks alltogether. Just my 2 cents.

I was contacted today for an interview for a police dispatcher position at a local university. The salary is decent, and the benefits include FREE tuition.

I've wanted to go back to school forever, and this would be the PERFECT opportunity for me to do so. Any prayers or good thoughts you can send my way would be most appreciated! This would change my life dramatically!!!

I was contacted today for an interview for a police dispatcher position at a local university. The salary is decent, and the benefits include FREE tuition.

I've wanted to go back to school forever, and this would be the PERFECT opportunity for me to do so. Any prayers or good thoughts you can send my way would be most appreciated! This would change my life dramatically!!!

Good luck man

I never do 5 hour energy drinks for the taste, only for the boost. The reason all those other energy drinks tste so good is because they're loaded with sugar. I rarely even drink Gatorade during or after a workout, I normally stay with water or take potassium pills. I only took 5 hour energy when I did crime scene cleanup a few years ago.

I would get a call in the wee hours of the morning, or whenever they needed me to come in, so I had to take something to keep from passing out. I'd stay away from energy drinks alltogether. Just my 2 cents.

That's I how feel about it.

Regular energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster, etc., are just loaded with sugar and give me an almost instant crash. 5 Hour actually keeps me awake and gives me a boost when I need it.

You did crime scene cleanup? What was that like?

That's I how feel about it.

Regular energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster, etc., are just loaded with sugar and give me an almost instant crash. 5 Hour actually keeps me awake and gives me a boost when I need it.

You did crime scene cleanup? What was that like?

Terrible, I only did it for the money at the time, which is all I cared about. I was there for two months, then quit. They put you on call/stand by, and you have to wait for the phone to ring. I always kept a cell pgone handy just in case I was out doing something, and if they called, I would literally have to stop what I was doing and go to work. Normally I'd be asleep when they called, hence the reason why I took 5 hour energy.

They call you up, and you get your gear ready, by the time you get there, the CSI's and the coroner have already taken care of everything, now all you have to do is clean up the mess with all sorts of cleaners and devices that won't bother getting into, and make sure it gets cleaned up good so nobody gets a nasty little surprise when they wake up to go to work.

I'll just say this, we all play violent videogames and watch gory movies, and some people would say that we were being desensitized, but nothing prepares you for a real life shotgun suicide. That type of work definitely isn't for the faint of heart. I belong behind a desk, which is where I am now thank God.

Terrible, I only did it for the money at the time, which is all I cared about. I was there for two months, then quit. They put you on call/stand by, and you have to wait for the phone to ring. I always kept a cell pgone handy just in case I was out doing something, and if they called, I would literally have to stop what I was doing and go to work. Normally I'd be asleep when they called, hence the reason why I took 5 hour energy.

They call you up, and you get your gear ready, by the time you get there, the CSI's and the coroner have already taken care of everything, now all you have to do is clean up the mess with all sorts of cleaners and devices that won't bother getting into, and make sure it gets cleaned up good so nobody gets a nasty little surprise when they wake up to go to work.

I'll just say this, we all play violent videogames and watch gory movies, and some people would say that we were being desensitized, but nothing prepares you for a real life shotgun suicide. That type of work definitely isn't for the faint of heart. I belong behind a desk, which is where I am now thank God.

Yeah I can only imagine the kind of crazy stuff you saw.

I don't think I've ever heard first-hand of someone doing a job like that.

You sound like Dexter! :dance:

Archived