Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

As for the Cup I remember watching the news and seeing the media talk about the popularity of this year's World Cup so the ratings are not really any surprise.

What is important is how these ratings translate to the MLS, which likely won't happen because MLS is an irrelevant **** league.

GP ARE YOU WITH ME?! :ols:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v5-SEzT0nY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v5-SEzT0nY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

anyone else remember this song? I use to set my alarm in early elementary school to Z104 and this song always seem to be the one they played when I woke up

Dana Jacobson? lol...Dude you have very poor taste in women. None of those women are hot, save for Andrews. Canidate isn't too bad. But she has to be one of the phoniest people on ESPN. Can't stand listening to her interview someone. Ugh.

To each his own Bubble Screen, to each his own.

GP ARE YOU WITH ME?! :ols:

anyone else remember this song? I use to set my alarm in early elementary school to Z104 and this song always seem to be the one they played when I woke up

That's old school right there lol. I used to like that station.

I miss Smooth Jazz 105.9. I think it is a rock station. They used to play Steve Oliver's "High Noon." That was song was an A+

VmUcJdq8pm0

What separates the NewsHour from other news programs?

The George Steinbrenner story will probably be a major feature story on most of the networks evening broadcast.

The NewsHour covered it as a brief, 5-10 minute feature.

Once again: The NewsHour is the best evening news program on television.

Sometimes a "Hi There" at the end of a thread is like a nuke bomb. It's like all of this chaos is going on and then BOOM!!!! It's gone..........

lol, TK has to get that patented. I wouldn't compare it to a Fatman though, more like the Touch of Death, very simple, but devastatingly effective.

Somewhere, one of my old drill sergeants is smiling, and has no idea why.

They always said it wasn't a good session of PT until someone puked. I just tried to kill myself doing Wii Fit, and it was absolutely barftastic! :ols:

In other news, working out, counting calories, and spontaneous reflexive bullemia have me down to a "svelt" 230 pounds. At one point, not all that long ago I was 257.8.

Only 35 pounds, give or take, to go!!!

*Bust that ass, self! Then go get some!!!!* :D

How tall are you ?

EDIT: And congrats.

Thanks!

I'm only 5-10, so the "svelt" part was a gross (literally :ols:) exaggeration. But everytime I've gotten on the balance board, my weight has dropped. Everytime!

The BMI chart says I'm supposed to be 165, but that's way too light for me. I really want to break the 200-pound mark for the first time in ages. And if I can maintain about 195, I'll be happy.

haha. Good stuff.

I am 5-10 and 205. I got a little beer belly. But the lowest I was in recent years was 197. Heaviest was 240.

I don't think I could weigh less than 185 and feel comfortable. 165 would look stupid on me. I am a grown man not a 16 year old.

haha. Good stuff.

I am 5-10 and 205. I got a little beer belly. But the lowest I was in recent years was 197. Heaviest was 240.

I don't think I could weigh less than 185 and feel comfortable. 165 would look stupid on me. I am a grown man not a 16 year old.

Exactly.

When I finished basic and AIT, I was exactly 165. I looked like I had just been released from a concentration camp. :ols:

Eh, you don't want to take BMI too seriously. If you're trying to just lose weight, it's alright as a vague guideline. But otherwise it can be pretty off as a measuring tool, since it doesn't factor in body fat percentage vs muscle weight when calculating your body weight and height on the chart.

I'm 6'1'' and about 192 lbs, and according to BMI measurement, I'm slightly overweight. Although my body fat percentage (about 12 to 13%) and build disagrees with that.

It might be useful to get a measurement of your body fat percentage, even using a method as simple as skin fold measurements, and set a realistic goal with losing body fat compared with weight on a regular scale. That would give you a more realistic idea of what kind of weight you're dropping, as well as whatever kind of weight you're adding with any muscle growth.

Eh, you don't want to take BMI too seriously.

Yeah, you're right. I don't worry about BMI at all really. I use a combination of weight, how I feel, and of course, how I look.

By strict BMI standards, every back in the NFL would be overweight, for the very reason you mentioned. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Archived