Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bar-B-Q is king in your neck of the woods, bro.

Well, yeah, and I dig the BBQ, too; but I always like to have a little taste of home every so often. It's like seeing D.C. license plates while you're riding down the road. It puts a little smile on your face and reminds you days since past.

Five Guys is the BEST!! And they're building one here in Greenville! :D It's always nice to have a little slice of home here in North Carolina.

For real. I can't believe I just had it out here in Los Angeles. I've heard about it for a while but had it for the first time last week actually. Double bacon cheese burger with everything....:mmm:

As much as I love T2, I'd have to say that The Matrix trilogy was better IMO. T2 was definitely one hell of a movie though, which was why I had it in my Top 5 Action Movies thread.

Matrix 2 and 3 suck though.

Terminator 1 is great and Terminator 2 is outstanding. 3 is average. 4 is a joke.

But just T1 and T2 > Matrix trilogy

And if I'm on an island and need one movie I'd take T2 over The Matrix also.

:wtf: Less than a day of framing a bedroom and bathroom in my brother's basement and I have the beginnings of a blister on on hand? Holy **** princess. What's up with the soft hands? :mad: Need to toughen up there cupcake. :)

:wtf: Less than a day of framing a bedroom and bathroom in my brother's basement and I have the beginnings of a blister on on hand? Holy **** princess. What's up with the soft hands? :mad: Need to toughen up there cupcake. :)

Are you trashing talking yourself?

You just gave me an ideaa, look for post 525 in the Creepythread. :)

EDIT, 526

Five Guys isn't the same as when it was just a couple restaurants. The one near Wakefield is still the best place to get the true authentic taste. Even the one in Courthouse isn't as good.

The fries are still money at most locations though. Never been a fan of the burgers. They aren't as great as people make them out to be.

The fries are still money at most locations though. Never been a fan of the burgers. They aren't as great as people make them out to be.

Their specialty is the fries. People talk about the burgers but the place was actually developed first and foremost with french fries in mind.

Remember when VH1 and MTV used to show music videos? The latter, not really; the prior, totally; and they were good times.

Remember Pop Up Video? That show was the best. My sister would watch that show and MST3K every Saturday.

I wish they would bring back pop up video that show was awesome.

I'd say it's controlling yourself so you don't eat everything immediately. You gotta make that **** last! lol

:ols: yeah that's true also. In the days after going to the store, I often find myself eating one thing after another because there's so much stuff. And then I start dwindling down a lot sooner that I was expecting. :ols:

Archived