Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Reminds of the voting cards from Florida 2000.

:ols: Case in point.

Okay. Why did I come in here in the first place? Oh yeah. Friend from the service days and facebook. haven't talked to him in 23 years. It was pretty cool. Though he did have to remind me of MASH parties. :doh: :2drunks:

Just something to pass along.

I tried an experiment not too long ago and it worked!!! Was freaking funny to do as well. I kept getting this spam call on my cell. I didn't recognize it so I didn't answer. After about three days I was getting calls from that number like 5 or 6 times a day. Never would they leave a message.

So I google the number and find out it's a scam. I then decide that if they can feel the need to inconvenience me throughout the day with calls that interrupt the business I'm doing whether or not I answer (I have to stop what I'm doing to Identify whose calling). I can inconvenience them.

It was a Florida number so I waited for Free Nights and Weekends on my phone and then called the number repeatedly. Each time saying Hi and asking them how they are and then explaining that I'm gonna keep calling them and wasting their Employee's time until they take me off their list. By about the 10h call the Woman who answered (6 different Employees total) immediately said, "Sir, your calling from ***-***-**** right?" "Yes I am" I reply "Sir, we are sorry for your inconvenience and will take you off our list." "Thank you" I reply and hang up.

Not one damn call since...I love it!! It only took like 5 minutes and was actually fun to do. I got the same guy like 3 times and on the 3rd time he just sighed and said nothing for a few seconds. I then said, " Ohhhh, the silent treatment eh? That's cool, I'm still wasting your time." LoL you could tell he was pissed!!

I'm going to use this in the future unless any of yall can think of a reason not to.

Jim Halpert: I'm just saying that you can't be sure you're not the culprit.

Dwight Schrute: That's ridiculous; I would know if I was the culprit.

Jim Halpert: Marijuana is a memory loss drug, so maybe you just don't remember.

Dwight Schrute: I would remember.

Jim Halpert: [pretending to be serious] Now, how could you if it just erased your memory?

Dwight Schrute: That's not how it works!

Jim Halpert: Now, how do you know how it works?

Dwight Schrute: Knock it off! Okay, I'm interviewing you.

Jim Halpert: No! That's not what you said, you said that I would be conducting the interview when I walked in here! Now, exactly how much pot did you smoke?

Haha, I love the office.

At Minnesota hockey games they have a "crazy fan" contest and the winner gets a year's supply of sausages (welcome to the midwest). Today a dude won and as they show his face on the big screen the PA dude says "Congrats [dude's name]. You look like a guy who really enjoys sausage!"

Also, Gophers win 7-4.

At Minnesota hockey games they have a "crazy fan" contest and the winner gets a year's supply of sausages (welcome to the midwest). Today a dude won and as they show his face on the big screen the PA dude says "Congrats [dude's name]. You look like a guy who really enjoys sausage!"

Also, Gophers win 7-4.

You see - just as I thought. You are becoming Minnesota-ized. Soon, you will be planning to stay an extra year. And so on and so on. Eventually, you will be the official Snow Goddess of ES. Eh, it was inevitable.

Have you noticed that bacon doesn't pop and send grease flying like a hand grenade sending bits of metal in all directions? I remember when I was younger, you had to be well protected while cooking bacon. I don't see it giving that loud pop followed by almost needing a 911 call anymore. hmmmm

so...my sister just walks in from parking her car and tells me the kid across the street from us was giving a bj to another guy in his room (the kid is still in highschool I think)...next to the window, with the lights on, clear as day.

:wtf:

Let me get this strait. :rubeyes: It was a non heterosexual event happening? You can never find a remote web cam when you need one.

I hope so too. At least you got the joke.

How did you fall ? Can't be ice.

Yeah it was ice. I was rushing home to eat the sammich that I got from Starbucks and I guess I didn't bother to look down so the result was me meeting the ground.

Luckily nobody was around to see it :)

Archived