Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think i've had that moment where I question what it is i'm actually doing with my life right now. And since I can't answer that clearly I can no longer sleep.

Bahaha welcome to my life right now...I don't know whether I'm gonna be livin in MD, VA, CO, or FL within the next month and I have to pick one...

On a random thought - I hate manipulative people who just squeak their way into making you do **** and when you call them out on it they act so super hurt and surprised that you would ever think that about them...grrr

Bahaha welcome to my life right now...I don't know whether I'm gonna be livin in MD, VA, CO, or FL within the next month and I have to pick one...

On a random thought - I hate manipulative people who just squeak their way into making you do **** and when you call them out on it they act so super hurt and surprised that you would ever think that about them...grrr

Well, you just have to call them out more gently :) (warning, language):

I think grown men should never wear sweatpants in public. Way too....revealing.

wasn't there a thread about this at one time? i wear sweat pants out in a public every once in awhile. usually its if im running to the grocery store or something after work. but i would never wear them out to a resturant or a bar or something. that just looks horrible.

I think grown men should never wear sweatpants in public. Way too....revealing.

I don't even own a pair of sweatpants. Not because they are revealing, but because they look stupid.

I will wear a pair of pajama pants, or house pants around the house or on a quick run to the store. But not out and about.

Nobody refills your water glass more frequently than waiters at Chinese restaurants. If you are going out to eat AND you are thirsty, Chinese restaurants are golden.

Never really thought about it, but you are totally right.

Just when I finish a cup, there she is! "More watah?"

Yes please!

Archived